News

Housewife and baby injured in Kano gas explosion

Housewife and baby injured in Kano gas explosion

A house wife, 35, and a baby boy, 1, were left injured after an early morning gas explosion in Kano.

 

The gas explosion occurred in the early hours of Monday, Feb 15, leading to the destruction of a building and properties.

 

The explosion was caused by a domestic cooking gas.

 

Housewife and baby injured in Kano gas explosion

 

The injured woman and child were taken in an ambulance to the International Clinic but were referred to the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, where they are currently receiving treatment.

a
Comments

Most Popular

To Top
X