Blackheads can be a nuisance, especially if you have an appointment. Best way to remove them is to follow a healthy diet and have a good facial hygiene routine, but if you’re in a hurry, you may need other methods.
Follow the list below:
1. Take a hot shower to open pores and soften the blackheads.
2. If you have long hair, wrap a towel or get him away from your face (turban style).
3. Heat water in a saucepan until boiling point.
4. Turn off heat and lean over the water so that the steam from the pot will cover the face. Be careful not to burn.
5. Stay at least five minutes for the steam to open the pores.
6. Wipe your face with warm water and pat dry gently without rubbing.
7. Apply a facial mask made of clay and let it dry. Rinse with warm water.
8. Use strips to remove blackheads.
9. Buy a blackhead extractor to remove them without damaging the skin.
10. After removal, apply an astringent product to the nose using a cotton pad.
11. Apply an acne treatment on problem areas.
Like this Article? Subscribe to Our Feed!