Plaque is the accumulation of food waste in the internal and external surfaces of the teeth. This oral disease can cause bad breath and may also develop other conditions such as the same condition sarro-, which develops when these food residues harden and calcined in the teeth causing bleeding and halitosis.
Although there is no definitive solution to prevent the development of plaque on the teeth, you can perform a number of home procedures to reduce the accumulation of these residues in the mouth and prevent this disease progresses. Do you dare to know more?
For people who smoke is common that these plates are dark yellow due to the accumulation of nicotine in the teeth. The same applies to people who are used to drinking coffee and chewing snuff. Plaque is the beginning of what may be a major problem as tooth decay and even tooth loss.
What is recommended for the average person, it is to visit the dentist every 6 months for a procedure known as deep prophylaxis. Although this procedure is not expensive, most people last year without going to the dentist, as well because they forget or because they fear professional mouth. In this article we will show you an amazing remedy to remove plaque without having to go to the dentist.
Home Remedy # 1:
- 1/2 liter of water.
- 60 grams of flour nutshell.
In a container preferably aluminum, let boil water and 60 grams of flour nutshell, low heat until it reaches boiling point, then let it boil 10 minutes on low heat. The result will be a slurry similar to toothpaste, that we will use to brush our teeth for 5 minutes 2 times a month.
Home Remedy # 2:
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seed.
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
- 1/2 liter of water.
In a container preferably aluminum, our ingredients Simmer over low heat for 1 hour, the result of this mixture use it to brush our teeth for 5 minutes 2 times a month. This will keep our teeth free of plaque and tartar.
Our oral hygiene is very important, because it is our letter to smile and talk. The accumulation of tartar and plaque causes bad breath, apart from how ugly it looks damaged teeth black, yellow and / or.
- As discussed in this article, it is also essential to make good dental hygiene daily:
- We cepillaremos our teeth after every meal, for at least two minutes, insisting well on all teeth and molars.
- preferably we’ll use an ecological and natural toothpaste, because conventional contain substances too aggressive with our oral pH
- We will use the thread or dental floss every night before bed to remove food debris between teeth
- We can also use a mouthwash. If we want natural one we can do with thyme and mint infusion or diluted with sea water and two parts average natural water
- If we visit the dentist old scale for a dental cleaning, although it is also not recommended to be performed too often as they could damage our enamel.
TRENDING ANKARA STYLES YOU WILL DEFINITELY LOVE
Mass distribution of bed-nets in Eastern, Volta to begin March 22
PRAYER FOR TODAY
THE STYLES FOR THE GLAMINARIAN
I8 Killed In Fatal Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
What You Do Know About a Woman’s Sexual Peak
25 Hot Fulani Braids to Copy This Summer
Fashionable and Classic Ankara Gowns 2018 You Will Love to Have
Kids Braids Hairstyles 2018 : Beautiful Styles for Cute Little Girls
Ghanaians request more education on Lassa fever
African Braids Hairstyles 2018 : New Amazing Braids for Beautiful Ladies
2018 Eye Makeup Trends : Beautiful Makeup Compilation (Part 02)
This Coleslaw Recipe Is What You Need As You Start This New Week
2018 Braided Hairstyles : Awesome Braids Ideas #PART 2
Grow Healthy Natural Hair By Following These Tips By Naturally Temi
Sex & Love5 days ago
Why You Should Spend Some Time Away From Your Partner
Ankara Styles5 days ago
CHECK AND CATCH UP WITH THESE LATEST ANKARA STYLES
Relationship Tips3 days ago
Buhari, Bill Gate, Gen.AbdulSalami, Saraki others grace Dangote’s daughter wedding
Sex & Love3 days ago
What to Do if You Love Oral Sex but Your Partner Doesn’t