When it comes to whitening our teeth, we often believe we have to go to the store and purchase expensive, chemical laden teeth whitening strips and rinses. As it turns out, that may not be at all necessary. Try this simple, 2 ingredient teeth whitening recipe!
You will need:
- Lemon juice from half an organic lemon
- 1/4 cup of baking soda
Lifestyle - Fashion - News - Beauty - Health App DOWNLOAD LIFESTYLE MOBILE APP
- Squeeze the lemon juice into the baking soda.
- Then mix will bubble a bit. Allow it to sit.
- Dip a cotton ball into the baking soda mix and apply to your teeth.
- Let the mix stand on your teeth for about a minute.
- Brush your teeth as you normally would to remove the acid. If you let it sit indefinitely, it’ll start to erode your teeth.
Share this story