A new study claims that watching P0RN while in a relationship may impact your behaviour in the bedroom. You might start displaying aggressive behaviour in bed according to this research.
Researchers considered more than 20 different analysis-reports and data from more than 5 countries. And then, this study claims that this applies to both men and women. The change in bed behaviour may be both physical or verbal say scientists.
Watching violent P0RN could seriously impact a person’s behaviour and isn’t considered healthy. This study closely observed the link between watching P0RN regularly and behaving aggressively in bed. In fact, some of the participants agreed that they also indulged in sεxμal harassment.
Of course, the same study also claims that the roots of aggression lie in different places and there could be many other reasons for a person’s aggressive be-behaviour. So, we can’t totally blame watching P0RN, but it could surely bring out that kind of behaviour in a person.
When researchers observed the behaviour of people who regularly watched P0RN and people who seldom watched P0RN, they clearly understood that there would be some impact in the bed behaviour especially when a person obsessively watches P0RN.
So, maybe it is time you realise that your relationships may suffer if you bring that aggressive side of your personality in the bed room by watching P0RN too much. Now, let us take a look at the effects of watching P0RN0GRAPHY.
AD ==> How a 28yrs Nigerian Makes Over N1Milionaire Per Month From Import Business. Click Here For Details
1. Your Spouse May Not Be Enough: Most of the P0RN content shows people using various tools to excite themselves in unnatural ways. If you get used to that belief, you may feel that your spouse isn’t enough to get aroμsεd. This may affect your relationship.
2. Hits Your L!bido: Those who spend a lot of energy watching such content might not have enough l!bido left when they have to get into the actual act in the bedroom. This may also leave your partner dissatisfied.
3. Your Belief System Changes: Porn content shows people making out in groups or people making out in strange ways. This may also create new and weird fantasies in you and this may change your belief system. You may start believing that real ‘kick’ lies in perversion.
4. You Perceive Normal: As ‘Boring’ Regular normal bedroom activity may stop stimulating you if you keep stimμlating yourself with weird content. This may even create distance between you and your partner.
5. Creates Performance Anxiety: As most of the P0RN content shows people performing tirelessly for hours together, you may start believing that you are doing a bad job in bed and this may create performance anxiety sooner or later.
Brings Out The Animal In You: As most of the obscene content depicts people behaving like animals while sat!sfying their urgεs, you may also feel like unleashing your inner monsters in the bedroom. This might surely scare your decent partner.
Share this story