Married women, can i have your attention for the next few minutes? I guess so. You should be able to discuss the underlisted with your hubby, communication is the key. If you cant discuss any of the following with him, it means your communication needs to be fixed, and you too still need to open yourselves up to each other and be vulnerable. Read on.
1. That you’re upset. If he’s the type to accuse you of being too emotional whenever you cry, then you might as well break up with him right now. If you can’t be open with him, then the problems are going to pile up until they come crashing down.
2. That you’re on your period.. I mean, menstruation is natural. If he thinks a little bit of blood and tissue is gross, then he needs to grow up.
3. Your exes. You don’t have to talk about what an amazing kisser your last boyfriend was, but your current BF should at least know the names of the people you were with in the past. After all, they helped shape you into the woman you are today. It’s worth having a conversation or two about them.
4. That you’re horny. Don’t wait for him to initiate s*x. If you’re in the mood, then you shouldn’t have a problem telling him what to do to you.
5. That you’re in pain during s*x. You can ask him to stop at any time, you know. If you’re not enjoying yourself, then make sure he knows it. If he truly loves you, he won’t want you to be in any pain.
6. What you want in the future. Don’t assume that you’re on the same page. You won’t know for sure until you ask.
7. All your embarrassing moments. If you can’t tell him about that time you threw up on your driver, then really, who can you tell? He should be the one person you’re comfortable admitting all of your deep dark secrets to.
8. How you prefer to spend your money. How much does he spend on beer each month? These questions sound like a bore, but they’re important.
9. How religious you are.
10. How you feel about his friends and family members. Hate his mother? Well, you probably shouldn’t go off about what a witch she is, but you should tell him why she makes you feel uncomfortable. He deserves to know.
11. What you like and don’t like in the bedroom. If you can’t talk about s*x, you shouldn’t be having s*x.
12. Who your celebrity crushes are. They’re harmless, so he shouldn’t mind if you fawn over RMD whenever you get a glimpse of his abs in a movie trailer.
13. How you feel about him. Love him? Annoyed by his snoring? He’s never going to guess how you feel. You need to spell it out for him.
Top Amazing Ankara Designs for Smart Ladies
HEAD TURNING DINNER DRESSES
HEAD TURNING DINNER DRESSES
IGP Orders Return Of Police Officers Attached To VIPs, Politicians
Uzor Kalu’s N3.2B Fraud Trial: Abia Government House Accountant On The Run
What You Do Know About a Woman’s Sexual Peak
25 Hot Fulani Braids to Copy This Summer
Fashionable and Classic Ankara Gowns 2018 You Will Love to Have
Kids Braids Hairstyles 2018 : Beautiful Styles for Cute Little Girls
Ghanaians request more education on Lassa fever
African Braids Hairstyles 2018 : New Amazing Braids for Beautiful Ladies
2018 Eye Makeup Trends : Beautiful Makeup Compilation (Part 02)
This Coleslaw Recipe Is What You Need As You Start This New Week
2018 Braided Hairstyles : Awesome Braids Ideas #PART 2
Grow Healthy Natural Hair By Following These Tips By Naturally Temi
Sex & Love5 days ago
Why You Should Spend Some Time Away From Your Partner
Relationship Tips3 days ago
Buhari, Bill Gate, Gen.AbdulSalami, Saraki others grace Dangote’s daughter wedding
Sex & Love3 days ago
What to Do if You Love Oral Sex but Your Partner Doesn’t
Lifestyle5 days ago
The single most important factor in healthy relationships