There’s a lot more stuff you can do to make your hair happy. If you have a problem being consistent, just remind yourself that your hair deserves daily attention like other part of your body. I won’t be mention any specific product or brands because you have to try different brands and products to find the one that works for you.
Check out these steps to improve and make your hair grow stronger but note that this will not just happen overnight.
- Use conditioner each time you wash your hair: Make sure you always apply conditioner after using shampoo every time you wash your hair. Conditioning helps to replace the proteins and lipids as well as help prevent more damage from happening so that you can get your hair to grow longer and healthier.
- Trim your hair: Your hair grows half an inch every month, before you start trying to grow out your long locks, make sure your hair is healthy and not damaged. Growth starts at the roots, but damage is concentrated near the tips so prevent the damage from traveling up the shaft by stopping it in its tracks by trimming off the ends.
- Avoid Heat: If you want your hair to grow longer stay away from equipments like blow dryers, curling iron or hot combs. The high temperatures of blow dryers, curling irons, and flat irons may work wonders but they cause a lot of breakage. Avoid using these heat-powered tools and if you have to use them, adjust the heat to the lowest setting.
- Apply Oil Treatment Weekly: Recipe: 1 tablespoon of almond, macadamia and jojoba oil with 1 cup of coconut oil mixed. Oils leave residue on your hair, apply it on a damp hair instead, leave it for 10 minutes after which you shampoo and condition like always. “These oils fill strands up with fatty acids and rinsed out, using shampoo helps to seal them inside hair,”
- Wear protective styles; To retain moisture minimize breakage, try wearing your hair in a protective hairstyle at least 3 days a week.
AD ==> HOW TO GET MAXIMUM SEXUAL SATISFACTION- CLICK HERE