Connect with us

News

“It was the most agonising experience of my life”

A Nigerian researcher, Aliyu Sufi, who was injured in a fire caused by a gas leak in his house has taken to Twitter to share his experience. 

Advertisement

 

“I got fire accident in my house about two months ago as a result of a gas leak. My face, as well as 20% of my body, was impacted. It was the most agonising experience of my life – the hellish of all. I’ve never experienced pain like I had while healing in the hospital. God” he wrote on Monday, May 30. 

Advertisement

 

Advertisement
UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws
Advertisement
Advertisement

Most Popular

X