Because it’s chest cancer awareness month, and no woman should ever h ave to go through such a horrifying experience, we decided to celebrate b**bs and share some awesome facts about them.
Ladies, remember to do your chest self-examination often and visit the doctor if you notice anything unusual.
1. Getting your br**sts massaged may help prevent cancer by stimulating normal cell growth and reproduction.
Your partner might actually be saving your life by squeezing your br**sts…..i mean if you are married before someone quotes me
2. There are eight different types of bosoms.
All bosom types are perfectly normal and healthy.
3. Men have bosoms because all fetuses start out as female.
4. No two br**sts are equal, and statistically, the left chest is usually bigger.
Don’t freak out if you notice that one b00b is slightly larger than the other.
5. Your b**bs change sizes throughout your life.
One of the good things about getting periods is that the b**bs increase slightly, and look fuller.
6. Men can breastfeed too!
7. All br**sts are going to sag.
8. The largest bra size is an L, and the smallest is an AAA.
9. More than four million bras are produced every day.
10. Annie Hawkins-Turner has the world’s largest natural br**sts on record.
Her br**sts measure 70 inches around, 43 inches under, and her bra size would technically be 48V if they made that size.
Who knew that b**bs were so awesome? Remember to take care of your lovely boobies ladies.
Buhari Should Wake Up To His Responsibilities, says Sultan of Sokoto Led-Group
Woman Disarms Suspected Armed Robber In Ekiti
Lagos Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 15 Years In Prison
FASHION AND STYLES
Dino Melaye Gave Us Three Guns & N430,000 Cash, arrested suspect tells police
What You Do Know About a Woman’s Sexual Peak
25 Hot Fulani Braids to Copy This Summer
Fashionable and Classic Ankara Gowns 2018 You Will Love to Have
Kids Braids Hairstyles 2018 : Beautiful Styles for Cute Little Girls
Ghanaians request more education on Lassa fever
African Braids Hairstyles 2018 : New Amazing Braids for Beautiful Ladies
2018 Eye Makeup Trends : Beautiful Makeup Compilation (Part 02)
This Coleslaw Recipe Is What You Need As You Start This New Week
2018 Braided Hairstyles : Awesome Braids Ideas #PART 2
Grow Healthy Natural Hair By Following These Tips By Naturally Temi
Relationship Tips4 days ago
Buhari, Bill Gate, Gen.AbdulSalami, Saraki others grace Dangote’s daughter wedding
Sex & Love3 days ago
What to Do if You Love Oral Sex but Your Partner Doesn’t
Featured5 days ago
The single most important factor in healthy relationships
News2 days ago
How Senator Slump, Die In His Abuja Home Yesterday