‘It’s not the end. It’s the beginning,’ Oftentimes, many couples start feeling like everything becomes boring and usual. There are several ways to cope with this problem: break up, find a lover or rebuild a relationship. If you know that you really love each other, the third option is probably the best for you. It`s actually not a serious problem when you just don`t feel great with your significant other because at least you don`t feel bad with that person, right? But anyway, your relationship should bring happiness and if you don`t know what you`re doing together at all, it`s time to take the initiative and change the situation. Here’s how you can rebuild your lost or broken relationship.
1. Speak without words: True soul mates don`t need words to understand each other. Try to express your feelings with the help of an eye contact. Catch his eyes and give a sign that you want something. However, you shouldn`t think that something is wrong if your boyfriend doesn“t understand you at first because it takes practice and time to learn to understand each other without words. Eye contact is like a sparkle between you and him so just try.
2. Flirt: If you think flirting takes place at the beginning of a relationship only, think again. Even though, it`s an irreplaceable part of your communication with a man, it shouldn`t end when you both agree to be a couple. Those cute messages, tiny presents and mini skirts will make your relationship fresh even after many years of marriage. Don`t forget to flirt with him to make your partner be interested in you all the time.
3. Make changes: If you feel that everything is too habitual in your relationship, try to make some changes in things your two usually do together. Try to visit a theater instead of a restaurant, for instance. When you decide to go for a weekly walk in the park, ask your partner to do it in some other place, maybe even in another city. These changes aren`t important and they won`t change you or your life but your relationship will definitely become better.
4. Use a secret phrase: Discuss those times when you want to say something private but there are too many ears around you two. You may invent a secret phrase that only you and your partner will understand for these times. It`ll bring you closer to each other. You`ll feel that there`s something special that only you know and this feeling will make sure that your relationship is something worth fighting for.
5. Be a grateful partner: Most of us stop feeling perfect in a relationship because we simply forget what we love our partners for. Remember why you fell in love with this person and what made you take a decision to live a life together. Remember all the positive traits of your partner and you`ll feel that there`s nothing to worry about at all. You still love each other and it`s worth to be proud of. Be grateful for everything you get from your relationship and don`t wait for someone to cheer you up because everything is in your own hands.
6. Talk about it: Almost every relationship problem requires a frank talk. You need to talk to him about the feeling you have and look for the solution together. Solving each other`s problems is one of the best ways to support one another. When one of you encounters a problem, the other one should help, especially when it`s a problem in your relationship. Don`t judge your partner, though. Just say that you want to make things better but you`re not going to fight with him.
RECOMMENDED READING: 8 Ways To Be The Forbidden Fruit To Men
7. Always do something unusual: It`s not obviously to wait for his birthday to make a surprise for him. Every moment can be great for you two. Do something extraordinary even when there`s no occasion. Waiting until something will change itself is always useless and you know it well. Try something you both haven`t experienced yet and enjoy life together because you do deserve it, don`t you?
8. Remember the beginning: Sometimes memories can be extremely useful. Your case is no exception. If you feel like now everything is bad and dark, remember those times when you used to say you love each other every five minutes. Remember your first date in the smallest details and you`ll experience that wonderful feeling again. You`ll be ready for more like that time when everything just started.
Feeling boring in a relationship isn`t the most terrible thing that may happen to you but it`s still something that needs immediate changes. Otherwise, it may lead to worse consequences. Treat your partner and his attempts to make you happier in a more grateful way and don`t let routine destroy your relationship. Every moment should be unforgettable but you`re the one who should take care of it because if the feeling of boringness is yours, it`s your problem only. What will you do to make your relationship brighter again?
Share this story