Egg face mask done often keeps skin youthful and we don’t know who doesn’t like that.
Egg face mask is easy to do, it’s super cheap (obviously) and it’s done in pretty simple steps meaning you don’t have to have any elaborate routine around it. This homemade mask firms/tightens the skin leaving no room for wrinkles.
As you age, the skin loses its elasticity making laugh lines, sagginess and so on very visible. When not paid attention to, it could get worse making the face especially age faster than it should and that’s not desirable. Though it’s also wise to look out for bad ingredients in your products.
With a tweak and a switch of ingredients here and there, egg face mask works perfectly for oily, combination as well as dry skin so there’s really nothing to lose. So if like us you want to keep your skin tight and ageless then the egg white is your ‘miracle product’.
What you need:
- An egg, separate the yolk from the white (we need only the white for this)
What to do:
- Crack egg into a bowl carefully removing the yolk
- Beat the egg white till it gets frothy
- Clean the face and apply the well beaten egg white to it
- Let it sit for about 20 mins
- Rinse this off and gently pat the face dry or airdry
- Go on with the rest of your routine.
Looking for more homemade remedies that work? We’ve got more.