Connect with us

News

Kim Kardashian files for restraining order after ‘stranger sends death threats to her and kids in more than 80 letters’

 

The reality star’s lawyer was in court on Monday to file a restraining order against alleged suspect David Resendiz, someone Kim says she’s never met, TMZ reports citing court docs.

Advertisement

 

According to the court docs, Kim claims Resendiz somehow got her home and business addresses and has sent more than 80 threatening letters.

Advertisement

 

The letters allegedly contained various death threats against Kim and her four children.

Advertisement

 

Kim says Resendiz made numerous false and delusional claims about her intimate relationships, TMZ reported citing court docs.

Advertisement

 

She claims the stranger made “disturbing sexual references about her in his letters.”

Advertisement

 

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star alleged that the man threatened to kill her in multiple letters.

Advertisement

 

According to the docs, Kim claimed that on April 25, she received a written bomb threat in a note delivered to one of her business offices. She said the letter is a “dead ringer” for the ones Resendiz has previously sent.

Advertisement

 

Kim said she’s scared for her and her family’s safety and believes if Resendiz’s letters go unchecked, he could harm or even kill her, the outlet reported.

Advertisement

 

Kim asked a judge to keep the stranger 100 yards away from her and her family as well as halt any form of contact with her.

Advertisement

Advertisement
UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws
Advertisement
Advertisement

Most Popular

X