In a world filled with late-night B00TY CALLSs, infidelity and a general “hit it and split it” mentality, it’s easy to become jaded by today’s dating scene. However, true gentlemen who can win a girl over still exist and if you guys want to be one of them read carefully what kind of habits you should develop.
1. Opening doors: A guy who takes the time to come around and open the car door for you is a keeper. Recognize and appreciate a guy who puts your comfort and well-being first, even if it’s just for a few extra seconds.
2. Saving the last bite of food:
They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. So, when he saves the last bite for you, it’s basically him saying he likes you more than whatever meal is in front of him. Which, for the record, is a lot.
3. Spending time with your family: A guy who shows interest in your baby photos, coaches your little brother on how to . football and compliments your mother’s cooking is a guy who’s in it for the long haul. These are small gestures, but they speak volumes about his intentions.
AD ==> How a 28yrs Nigerian Makes Over N1Milionaire Per Month From Import Business. Click Here For Details
4. Suffering through a girly movie: When a man volunteers to endure a girly show or a movie because he knows you’ll enjoy it, he earns major bonus points. (Even more, if he does so without complaining or expecting something in return.)
5. Sending flowers: And it should not be the impressive bouquet you get on St. Valentine’s Day. There’s just something about unexpected flowers that make a girl smile.
6. Walking on the outside of the sidewalk: The first time someone does this, you will probably be confused. But then you’ll start to question how come other men in your life have never been concerned about positioning themselves in such a way that you’d be protected should a curbside tragedy strike.
7. Putting your jacket on: Women are fully capable of putting their own jackets on, but it’s not a question of ability. It’s gentlemanly and kind for someone to hold out your jacket for you or offer you theirs when it’s cold.
Chivalry is not dead, men can be everyday knights in shining armour. You just have to learn to spot the subtle, more meaningful gestures.
Share this story