Love is synonymous to giving, so on a special time as Valentine’s Day, you should do more of giving. Share your time, care, resources, and of course your love with that special person who makes your heart beat faster. These are just a few ideas to make him feel loved. Show your partner how truly special he is by surprising him on February 14, with a bunch of these ideas.
Read Also: 7 Things Couples Should Discuss Daily With Their Partners
- Go to church together.
- Give a back massage.
- Offer a foot-rub – without asking for one in return!
- Fill up his gas tank.
- If he comes home after a boy’s night, even after mid night, welcome him with a kiss.
- Make breakfast in bed.
- Stay in bed most of the day – pajamas optional.
- Send your sweetie a sweet, short and sexy text or email.
- Take a late-night, hand-in-hand stroll.
- When your significant other gets home, be waiting in the bedroom wearing your favorite sexy lingerie or nothing at all.
- Plan a surprise outing.
- Send him a card with naughty write ups.
- Surprise him with that special something he has been coveting.
- Send flowers or cookies for no reason at all.
- Take his pet for a walk, (if he has any)
- Stock his fridge with his favorite beer and snacks.
- Drop by his house without calling. Don’t be shocked if you see something disappointing.
- Take a no-destination drive around town together.
- Sign up for a class you know he has been wanting to take together.
- Make up silly nicknames for each other that you ONLY call each other in private.
- Make a video collage of your captured memories together.
- Start a hobby together.
- Do something nice for his mother, brother, sister, etc.
- Allow him pick the movie this time.
- Make a special dinner for him.
- Serve him wine from your lips.
- Do chores or errands without being asked and without complaining.
- Put the toilet seat down.
- Leave a note on the bathroom mirror so he will see it first thing in the morning.
- Buy him a calendar and fill it with important dates (first dinner together, three-year anniversary, etc.).
- Have a romantic/sexy photo session done together or have sexy pictures taken of yourself and make a private album for him.
- Make a big deal out of the holidays.
- Scatter rose petals on the bed
- Snuggle for a while after sex – even if you are tired.
- Have a talk about the future and let him know that he is a part of it.
- Buy his favorite perfume, hid it somewhere for him to discover on his own.
- Declare the day, no call-taking-day. Let the day be exclusive to him alone.
- Take him home to meet your family.
- Make him propose to you.
- Go on a picnic.
- Explore your adventurous sides together — do something daring that neither of you have tried before.
- Designate a place in his room as “yours”
- Volunteer together to take care of babies at the orphanage.
- Take him to an art gallery or art walk.
- Take him to karaoke and sing him his favorite song.
- Introduce him to your best friends.
- Walk with him arms in arms all through the day.
- Make him a special lunch with a note written on a napkin inside.
- Get him a subscription to his favorite E- magazine.
- If he has a business trip, or plans to go see the other girl, offer to drive him to the airport, so he doesn’t have to take a cab.
- Leave a sweet note on a post-it on his car windshield or steering wheel.
- Flirt with him.
- If he has been working out extra hard or dieting, compliment him on his weight loss or how big his muscles are getting.
- Rent some silly comedies and spend the night laughing together.
- Take a shower together.
- Offer to shave his face or ask him to shave your legs.
- Offer him the last bite of the your meal.
- Go stargazing. Bring a bottle of champagne.
- Try an activity that he loves.
- Get up early on the weekend and do some of the chores he has on his list.
- Laugh at his jokes.
- Compliment him on his new hairstyle, shoes, outfit, etc.
- Frame a picture of the two of you during a special trip.
- Ask his mother for the recipe to his favorite dish that she made him growing up.
- Take him to a sporting event for his favorite team
- Buy a little teddy bear to sleep with when he’s not there.
- Get his oil changed and his brakes checked.
- Replace all his undies with new and sexy sets.
- Buy him something quirky that shows how well you know him.
- Buy him a new tie.
- Iron his shirts.
- Feed each other dinner.
- Sneak a sexy note into the pocket of his slacks.
- Kiss him when he leaves in the morning and when he gets home at night.
- Brag about him to his friends for something really macho that he does.
- Tell his friends how smart you think she is.
- Go on a bike ride.
- Baby him when he is sick.
- Leave lipstick kisses on the bathroom mirror.
- Go to the park together (even if you don’t have kids). Go down the slide, . on the swings.
- Let him teach you a new skill.
- Buy a little gift and surprise him at the end of a long week.
- Go clubbing together.
- Take a trip to the beach.
- Watch the sun set or rise together.
- Share the morning paper together.
- Grab him spontaneously and kiss him all over.
- Send a sexy picture message to his phone.
- Leave a note for him to meet at his favorite bar or club. When he arrives, do some fun role-. and pretend you are meeting for the first time.
- Wash his car for him.
- Do his laundry.
- Recreate your first date – then recall all the feelings you had for each other that very first night.
- Make a creative coupon book (free massage, free night out with the guys, etc.) without an expiration date.
- Book a couple’s massage.
- Plan a romantic getaway to a bed and breakfast.
- Dedicate a day to the one you love.
- Plan a surprise party for him.
- Be quiet for once and join him watch his favorite sport.
- Take out the trash.
Read Also: Check Out These Ideal Romantic Ideas For Valentine
Top 10 Positive Things About Long Distance Relationship
10 Positive Things About Long Distance Relationship
Ugghh, long distance sucks; ever felt that way? You aren’t alone, it really is hard. From not getting to cuddle with your special one to maintaining a pending pile of kisses, LDR bites us every day. Enough of sobbing and sulking, time to see the flip side of this distance! Like really there are positives to being a long distance couple, things that same city love birds won’t ever get. Trust us people, you guys have an edge over others and its time you see the light!
10. It isn’t about lust
9. Trust is at an all time high
8. A lot more surprises
7. Guilty free ‘me’ time
6. More time for friendships
5. Monotony is out of sight
4. No pregnancy scares
3. Mystery goes strong
2. Exciting vacations are waiting
1. Independent living lessons
2 Minute Facts Social Media Pages
Tweets by twominutefacts
2 Minute Facts videos on Top 10 facts, Origins, Biographies, Tips, How To’s, Reviews, Commentary and more on Lifestyle News, Celebrity, Movies, Music, TV, Film, Video Games, Politics, News, Comics, Superheroes. Your trusted . of amazing facts.
Sex Tips From Guys: 5 Things Boys REALLY Want In Bed–But Are Afraid To Ask For!
Who better to give sex tips than a guy? I got the scoop on 5 things boys REALLY want in bed but are too afraid to ask you for! It can be hard to know what a guy is thinking when you hook up, but my favorite sexpert Max is back to open up about what boys actually want you to do during sex!
💜 GOT A LOVE QUESTION? 💜
👉 Head to https://www.instantgo.com/shallonxo
👉 Download the app and find me, ShallonXO, and click CHAT!
👉 Get an answer within 24 hours–guaranteed!
👉 Only $2 a message!
💜 SUBSCRIBE: New videos every Friday!
💜 ENGAGE: Check the Community tab for advice, polls, and more info on this week’s topic!
💜 FOLLOW: Snapchat, Instagram & Twitter @ShallonXO
💜 RELATED VIDEOS:
👉 What boys think about body when u hook up: https://goo.gl/TYO6Ft
👉How To Reinvent Yourself: https://youtu.be/L_s-pOWZzhE
👉 Breaking The Cycle Of Bad Relationships https://youtu.be/oWw5CQwtG2o
👉 How To Build Confidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR__8…
👉 5 Things Boys Hate To See On Social Media https://youtu.be/81X9yB8BRbA
👉 How To Be More Than A Hookup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rUWt…
👉 The REAL Reason Boys Ask For Nudes! https://youtu.be/Cj_yFrVt7WQ
👉 The Do’s And Don’ts of Sending Nudes: https://youtu.be/r18reTOUVzg
👉 Why He’ll Text You But Not Ask You Out https://goo.gl/UYsPpJ
Sex Container :: Relationship Goals (Part 6)
If you’d like to know more about our ministry please visit us at http://transformchurch.us. And if you have a testimony of the amazing things that God is doing in your life through our ministry, please email it to [email protected]
@wearetransformation | @iammiketodd | #relationshipgoalstc
Cornrows – Wig Method 2016 hair style
30 Unique Ankara Styles For Beautiful African Woman To try Out
New Music: Oritse Femi – Mercy
Tacha finally speaks on Zlatan Ibile’s body odour diss track Lifestyle News
Top 10 Positive Things About Long Distance Relationship
What Should I Eat After Sex? (These 9 Foods, Based On Research)
MY EVENING BEAUTY ROUTINE & RUSH HOUR • DOUTZEN DIARIES
25 African Braids Hairstyle Pictures to Inspire You
MAVIN artiste, Rema gets featured on New York billboard Lifestyle News
2019 Latest And Trendy African #Ankara Styles For Divas To Try Out; Creative Combination 2019
My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Makeup Tutorial! Equestria Girl Doll Cos. | Kittiesmama
I Tried Following a PatrickStarrr Makeup Tutorial (a MESS LOL!)
BEST GLAM MAKEUP TUTORIAL 💖 BEST MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2019
HEARTBREAKER MAKEUP TUTORIAL
Throw Back Thursday + Chit Chat Wearable Glam Makeup Tutorial
Entertainment4 days ago
‘Being a millionaire won’t affect my relationship with Ike’ – Mercy Lifestyle News
Celebrity Gist4 days ago
“I am not wearing pant”- Toke Makinwa screams as Timaya carries her up Lifestyle News
Ankara Styles5 days ago
150 Creative And Beautiful Ankara Styles You Will Love Rock
Beauty5 days ago
American VS African Makeup