1. Express interest in what he’s thinking or feeling by asking him: Asking self-reflective questions, allowing the time and space for him to answer, then talking so that he can elaborate will likely make him feel valued and that you care about him in a special way. Ideally, he may discover things or become aware of things about himself he rarely thinks about.
2.Give him your undivided attention, eye-to-eye: Generally, women talk more than they listen. Giving your undivided attention conveys that whatever they have to say is important to you. Eye contact is a show of genuine interest, that you are comfortable being with him and that what he says truly matters to you.
3. Say what you’d really like: “I’d really appreciate it if you…”
4. Express appreciation for something he said or did: > again is the theme of outwardly and explicitly expressing acknowledgement, appreciation or affection. Feeling noticed and seen is validating, therefore inherently romantic. Whether it’s sensitivity, generosity, wit, or intelligence, whatever it was he said or did, let him know it warmed your heart.
5. Say what you’d really like to do together: Initiating a conversation about planning some kind of getaway together sends the message that it’s not always or entirely up to him to make something happen. You’re also telling him that you want some special quality time together, which will also give you both something to look forward to.
6. Ask questions that encourage him to open up. Asking questions that require some thought, perhaps self-examination, can create a rare opportunity for him to open up in way that he’s not used to, and shed light on some special quality or ability he’s taken for granted or could never take credit for. You’re also sending a message you want get to know him more deeply and that the coast is clear for him to open up more.
Ad ==> A Former One Minute Man Who Now Last 30mins In Bed Reveals The Secret Of His New Strength