Entertainment

Lady’s House Catches Fire While She Tw.3.rks On Instagram

Lifestyle News

lady house catches fire while twerking
Lady’s House Catches Fire While She Tw.3.rks On Instagram

Lady’s House Catches Fire While She Tw.3.rks On Instagram

A young lady has made news after her house caught fire while she was tw.3.rking on Instagram, for the likes of course.

This is true from a viral video sighted on social media by Lifestyle.ng. The video shows the exact moment the young lady noticed his room burning in flames.

She immediately stopped dancing and raced to her room in an attempt to quench the fire.

The viral video cuts out and had many wondering what happened thereafter. However, her sister came through with an update and explained that she okay and managed to put out the fire.

Check out the video below or visit Lifestyle.ng for more videos & Kindly Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to see more viral, educative & exclusive videos. 

S-C-H-O-C-K-I-N-G : Nigerian Pastor Sucks Breasts Of Kenyan Women

Subscribe to YouTube Channel For More Videos

Source: Lifestyle.ng

a
Comments
To Top
X