Ashleigh Habgood and Alley Williams have been best friends since they were 15 and were finally married last year. The Auckland, New Zealand, newlyweds are exactly where they want to be — except they don’t have the baby they so desperately want and there is a major shortage of sp erm donors in New Zealand. The couple took to . on Oct. 24 to post an “advertisement” for a spe rm donor.
See their requirement list:
We are looking for sperm with the following factors:
1. A kind heart.
2. Intelligence (though this can be measured in a myriad of ways… i.e. if you don’t know what myriad means, that doesn’t mean you’re not intelligent.)
3. You don’t want to be a dad. You just want to be a cool dude that helped us out. Though these details can be discussed. And yes, the baby would know who you are… “The kind man who gave us some spe rm.” NOT “Daddy.”
4. You have a clear medical history. Ideally no diabetes, heart conditions or other genetic conditions. No HIV either please:)
5. You are taller than us. Not hard, but we’re already stunted enough.
6. You are 45 or younger. Sorry…. after 45, the risks of Autism, Schizophrenia and Dwarfism increase. And, as I mentioned, we’re already hobbits!
1. You are not white. We’re not racist, just would love a mixed bub. …. But really, come one, come all…. We think you’re all beautiful. Any ethnicity is amazing.
2. You’re athletic.
3. You’re creative.
4. You’re curious.
5. You’re successful in your field. (That has nothing to do with $$)
Dream world extras
1. You’re an All Black.
2. You’re an amazing lover. (But no, we don’t want to have se x with you….. we just want to bring more amazing lovers into this world.)
3. You own a sweet kids clothing label that can kit out our bub 24/7.
Ashleigh Habgood — with Alley Williams.
Auckland, New Zealand · 24 October at 16:04 · Edited ·
THIS IS NOT A HACK: So… Alley and I have been tossing up whether to put this on . and there will be many (including a part of myself) who cringe at this but hey… we advertise on FB for everything else so why not a sperm donor. Thats right. We need sperm!
Some of you may have noticed that we are a same se x couple, (though I have occasionally been been called “Sir” in public) and therefore we lack a vital ingredient for baby making.
But why do we need to do this, y…