Connect with us

News

Manchester United make contact with Cristiano Ronaldo’s agent over return this summer with Juventus wanting just £26m

Published

on

Manchester United make contact with Cristiano Ronaldo

According to reports in Italy, Manchester United have been in contact with former player, Cristiano Ronaldo’s agent over a sensational return to the Premier League. 

Ronaldo’s future at Juventus has been in doubt ever since their shock Champions League exit at the hands of Porto last month.

Juventus nine-year dominance of the Italian Serie A also appears to be coming to an end as they sit 11 points behind leaders Inter Milan with just six games remaining.

The front page of Italian newspaper, Gazzetta dello Sport claims United have made contact as Juventus’ current poor run has left the 36-year-old angry and tired of playing for a side that has not been able to match his ambitions this season. 

 

Manchester United make contact with Cristiano Ronaldo

Juventus would reportedly sell for as little as £26million (€30m) and the report claims United spoke with Ronaldo’s representative and super agent Jorge Mendes last 
week.

UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws

 

The report says while Juventus would be very happy to get rid of the former Real Madrid star’s £27m (€31m) salary, the player himself reportedly has no intention of giving up such wages until his contract expires in June next year. 

 

The report adds that Ronaldo’s annual salary would need to be halved for United to make a move, but he could still be tempted to  return to the club where he made his name after having a lack of support this season in Italy.

United’s highest-paid player is currently goalkeeper De Gea, who earns £375,000 per week after signing a new deal in 2020, and he is followed by Paul Pogba, with the midfielder raking in a weekly salary of £260,000.

 

United boss and Ronaldo’s former team-mate Ole Gunnar Solskjaer would reportedly be thrilled to coach him for at least a year, while Juventus would be willing to sell the player in their bid to rejuvenate their squad.

UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Comments

News

Two Chibok girls graduate from US university, 7 years after escaping Boko Haram (video)

Published

on

Two Chibok girls graduate from US university, 7 years after escaping Boko Haram (video)

Former students of Government Girls Secondary School, Chibok in Borno state, Joy Bishara and Lydia Pogu have graduated from Southeastern University in the United States after escaping from Boko Haram terrorists in 2014.

 

While Bishara graduated with a degree in social work, Pogu earned her degree in legal studies and graduated on April 30.

 

Recounting how they escaped from the terrorists after being kidnapped alongside 276 schoolgirls, the duo said they escaped by jumping off the truck while being driven away from their community by the terrorists. 

 

Recounting their ordeal, Bishara told GMA3; 

 

“I remember thinking about what my mum would do at that moment then I prayed. I just remembered a voice in my head saying ‘jump out’. I knew I was going to die either way. I chose to die and that was how I jumped out.”

 

On how she felt the day she graduated, Bishara said; 

 

 “It was awesome, I felt great. I remember being told that I wasn’t going to be able to finish high school; that I was dumb. I never gave up or listened to all the negative talks. It was exciting to walk on that stage after being told ‘you can’t do it’.”

UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws

 

Pogu who also shared her story, said she had decided against going back to school after her escape until she was contacted by the US embassy.

 

Narrating how things turned around her, she added; 

 

“I’m now trying to get my masters in human services and going back to law school when I’m done with my masters.”

 

Watch the video below…….

 

UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws
Continue Reading

Entertainment

Mixed Reactions After Victor AD Accused Davido Of Stealing His Track ‘Jowo’

Published

on

According to reports on social media, Victor AD made these accusations against Davido in an interview on Hip TV. He further told the host that he recorded the track together with Davido but only realized Davido has put his track ‘Jowo’ on his tracklists after his album, “A better time” was officially launched.

READ ALSO: Davido Accused Of Stealing The Song “Jowo” – More Gist

According to Victor AD, after they were done recording the song, he was shocked to see the track ‘jowo’ on Davido’s ABT without his consent and also without the consent of his management. Victor stated that when he confronted Davido, he blocked him from all his social media pages and threatened to ruin him.

“Victor AD just confirmed davido stole his record “Jowo” according to AD; OBO heard d song after they recorded “Tire You”. He was surprised to see d song on ABT without him/his mgt consent; He said davido blocked him on Socials & threatened to ruin him. This is wickedness” one of his fans wrote o Twitter.

However, there have been mixed reactions to the allegations leveled against Davido. Some social media users have called Davido names, while others have also pleaded to hear the side of Davido.

Read some comments below….

READ ALSO; I Don’t Have Any Sympathy For Single Mothers – Reno Omokri 

@Lucy chioma: Nigeria and judgment without hearing from the both sides. Anti Davido everywhere. He said Davido threatened him and blocked him on social platforms, why haven’t he done this interview since but wait for now he is celebrating his 10 years in the industry.

@davido world wide: Victor Ad no doesn’t sing Love songs

@Jerry Kelvin: All the hit davido has its all written by someone else he has never written a reasonable song of his own what a shame.

UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws

@Thuglife assistant: So Davido dey sign upcoming artiste just to destroy their Talent?

@Intellectual Abgero: Davido stole Jowo from Victor AD abi wetin dem day call am? What kinda ludicrous statement is that? Clout chasing is nice and has some kinda dividends, but at least person suppose use sense chase clout. Just like Dammy Krane saying Wiz stole “Baba Nla” from him, funny kids.

Source: www.ghgossip.com

. Mixed Reactions After Victor AD Accused Davido Of Stealing His Track ‘Jowo’ Follow GhGossip.

UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws
Continue Reading

News

Adele’s estranged dad, Mark Evans dies aged 57 after battle with cancer

Published

on

Adele?s estranged dad, Mark Evans dies aged 57 after battle with cancer

Grammy Award winning singer, Adele’s father has died at 57 after years of disputes and public rows.

Adele, 33, has previously spoken of her fractured relationship with dad, Mark Evans, who had been suffering from cancer.

Mark walked out on Adele’s mother Penny when Adele was three and returned to his native Wales.

 

Adele?s estranged dad, Mark Evans dies aged 57 after battle with cancer

In 2017 Adele infamously told the audience during her Grammys speech;

“Thank you to my manager because the comeback, as it were, was completely masterminded by him.

“And you executed it incredibly, and I owe you everything.

UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws

“We’ve been together for ten years, and I love you like you’re my dad. I love you so, so much.

“I don’t love my dad, that’s the thing. That doesn’t mean a lot. I love you like I would love my dad.”

 

Mark once claimed that he and his daughter had made up and shared a drink around the time of her Adele Live tour to support her ­second album 21. But she later denied this.

A source said: “Mark’s family are of course very upset by his passing. He always hoped things would work out with Adele, but it remained acrimonious to the end.

“He made a few attempts to make things right, but clearly it had been too long.”

In 2013 he revealed he was battling bowel cancer and feared he would never meet his grandson, Angelo — Adele’s son with charity entrepreneur Simon Konecki, who she divorced in March.

 

 

UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws
Continue Reading

Most Popular

Copyright © 2020 Lifestyle Nigeria

X