1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to r*pe her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t r*pe her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is not to r*pe her.
AD ==> How a 28yrs Nigerian Makes Over N1Milionaire Per Month From Import Business. Click Here For Details
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or r*pe her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the buddy system! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from defiling women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a r*pe whistle. If you find you are about to r*pe someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.