Lemon water is a very beneficial beverage, and if you add turmeric to it, you will get an amazing healing drink.
The mixture of lemon and turmeric will rejuvenate the body and boost the energy. If you make this drink your habit, you will benefit in numerous ways.
THE POWER OF TURMERIC
For centuries, turmeric has been used as a natural remedy for improvement of the overall health, and, what’s more, its health benefits have been scientifically confirmed.
This drink has no side effects, like the commercial, synthetic drugs have. More precisely, turmeric has been found helpful in at least 160 health problems. Also, it holds powerful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Being a potent antioxidant, it fights against free radicals.
It has the power to treat several problems in the same time, even those resistant to conventional therapies.
Turmeric is an important part of Indian cuisine, and along with its health benefits, it also releases a specific aroma and flavor. Hence, when you add it to lemon water, you will enhance its benefits.
Lukewarm water encourages digestion while the lemon cleanses the liver. The added turmeric improves this drink 10 times and makes it a morning elixir that will restore your wellbeing and support all body functions.
Additionally, you can add a bit of cinnamon to balance the blood sugar levels and strengthen the anti-inflammatory effects of the drink. This beverage will provide you with a feeling of satiety that will help in the weight loss process.
Take a look at some of the benefits from this drink:
- Turmeric prevents high blood sugar spikes . to diabetes by helping the body to process ingested sugars properly
- It helps the body break down dietary fat by raising the bile flow
- Promotes weight loss and detoxifies the body of toxins
- As it has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, it prevents degenerative brain disorders associated with aging, dementia, and Alzheimer’s disease
- Treats constipation
- Improves the function of the liver and breaks down dietary and environmental toxins
- Encourages bile production as well as other vital components for support of proper food digestion
- Due to its potent antimicrobial properties, it strengthens the immunity and stimulates digestion
- Prevents common colds and coughing
Lifestyle - Fashion - News - Beauty - Health App DOWNLOAD LIFESTYLE MOBILE APP
¼ teaspoon of turmeric
1 cup of lukewarm water or warm soy, almond, or cow’s milk
Lemon juice from half a lemon
1/8 teaspoon of honey
A pinch of cinnamon (optional)
First, heat some water and add the lemon juice, honey, and turmeric. Stir the content. For optimal results, stir the drink constantly while you drink it, as the turmeric falls down at the bottom.
Consume the mixture while it is still warm. You need to drink it every morning in order to feel its health benefits.