Every time we look in the wardrobe what to wear we know that we always leave aside some particular garment for a special reason: And of course, the wrinkles that are forming in the neck and chest detract anything we want to wear.
Did you know that on average we spent 23 years of our sleep life? Very long time! Of course we can not avoid sleeping, because in addition to that we overcome the dream we need those hours of rest to recharge batteries and put our body back into operation. The point is that many positions that we adopt to sleep contribute to generate wrinkles in the body. The face resting on the pillow, sleeping on the side or face down can leave marks that may seem momentary but over time they become entrenched in our skin and are no longer removed.
A correct way to sleep is face up or slightly sideways to avoid pressing the skin on the face or chest.
Another enemy of the skin of the neck and also of the face is the sun. The sun leaves marks, stains and contributes to the dryness of the skin causing wrinkles to be noticed before and much. Do not expose yourself to the sun without protection and outside the suggested times.
But the fact is that these wrinkles are beginning to appear and besides that we can reverse some habits we can also start to resort to home remedies to hide them.
Remember that the skin of the neck is a very fine skin and deteriorates easily. It is important to take care of it and keep it hydrated. This homemade trick will give you back the elasticity and improve your appearance so you will never have to discard those clothes that you like and you can wear what you want.
We will give you the tips in the form of masks that you can prepare yourself at your home as many times as you want.
– Mature banana mask and rose water: The ripe banana contains ideal properties to recover the freshness of the skin. Take a fairly ripe banana, make a puree and add a spoonful of rose water or rosehip essential oil. Apply the neck preparation and leave for 30 minutes. Then, remove with plenty of water and repeat the treatment three times a week.
– Beer yeast mask: The main factor that we can not see with the naked eye and that is the one that marks the deterioration of the skin is the decrease in the production of collagen. The lack of collagen produces wrinkles and makes the skin look dehydrated. One way to reactivate the production of collagen is through this mask. Mix one pot of plain yogurt with one tablespoon of wheat germ and one of brewer’s yeast. Combine all ingredients well and apply on the neck until dry. Repeat this same treatment three times a week and evaluate the results after several applications.
In addition to what we told you about the sun and how to sleep you can also incorporate healthy habits that are always welcome . the body.
– Avoid the sun without protection and at times when it is very strong.
– Eat healthy foods like fruits and vegetables.
– Avoid consuming large amounts of red meat.
– Reduce the amount of refined flour you consume.
– Eliminates junk food, as it is plagued with toxins that are deposited in our body and then influence the quality of the skin.