Dark knees and elbows detracts from an even skin tone and beauty, which can be caused by excessive sun exposure and build up of dead skin cells, leaning on the ground with your knee and elbow can also leads to dark elbow and knee. This issue is what can make one self-conscious about wearing sleeveless dresses or tops, and this can happen to anybody irrespective of your skin tone. Most people have used several chemical creams that ended up worsening the whole issue, there are natural remedies that can be use to brighten dark knee and elbow, continue reading to see;
- Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter: These are natural oils that acts as moisturizer which can help soften skin and remove darkness. For usage, you can apply cocoa butter or shea butter on the darkened skin everyday especially at night.
- Bleaching fruits: There are fruits that contains bleaching properties like lemon, tomato and grapes, they can help get rid of dark skin if applied constantly.
- Lemon and Honey: Lemon and honey contains bleaching and moisturizing properties that can also help get rid of dark skin. For desired result, you can apply this atleast three times a week, just take the lemon juice and mix with a tablespoon of honey, then apply on the dark skin and leave for about half an hour before washing it off with water.
- Natural Oils: Oils will help keep the skin moisturize and thereby reducing skin darkness. The natural oils such as olive oil, coconut oil, sesame seed oil can be used to reduce skin dryness and dark knee and elbows.
- Pumice Stone: Pumice stone removes dead cells from the skin and can be used when bathing.
Leave all comment below.
AD ==> How a 28yrs Nigerian Makes Over N1Milionaire Per Month From Import Business. Click Here For Details
Like What You See? Get More of BeautyGists Straight To Your Inbox!