There’s no family without a bit of drama but when such gets out of hand, there’s bound to be friction between family members. This happens when trust has been broken, causing a major strain between you and your loved ones.
1. Let them see how remorseful you are, they should see that you have truly change and are sorry for all the issues you’ve caused.
2. Forgive them the same way they have forgiven you, put away all hard feelings.
3. Reassure them that it’ll never happen again
4. Put yourself in your family’s shoes and empathize with them. Discuss the issue troubling you and your family without doing the guilt trip.
5. Be totally honest with your family, see both sides equally.