Women’s hands look younger when adorned with nail polish, here’s how you can keep your nails healthy and pretty with these 5 manicure tips.
– Using a rough nail file can weaken your nails, leading to splitting and peeling
– Filing the sides weakens nails, keep nails no longer than ¼ inch beyond your fingertips for a more youthful appearance.
– Stop snipping your cuticle, they protect the nail’s growth center, try moisturizing cuticles and push them back
– Always apply a base coat before any colored polish especially if you’re using a darker shade, which is more likely to cause harmless stains
– Start by taking off old polish with a non-acetone remover, acetone dries out your nails.