Knowing how to care for oily skin is important, here are some tips to guide you through.
Oily Skin Care Do’s
1. Wash with salicylic acid. Cleansers that contain this ingredient penetrates into the pores and help remove fats that clog the pores and lead to blackheads.
2. Use oil-free foundations. To avoid creating more of a shine and potentially clogging pores, make sure your foundation is oil-free. Use a powder blush instead of a cream formula for the same reasons.
3. Use blotting paper. Washing your face during the day can be difficult, especially for women who wear makeup. Instead use blotting paper. It absorbs all the extra oil without washing your face, and they are not irritating to the skin.
Oily Skin Care Don’ts
1. Don’t use creamy or milk cleansers. They make the face more oily.
2. Don’t moisturize. Instead, use a gel or serum with anti-aging ingredients.
3. Don’t rely on SPF powders. Most sunscreen are formulated in oil preparations that feel and look greasy, so for people with oily skin, SPF (skin protection factor) powders are tempting.
4. Don’t over wash. If you wash too much, you can strip your face of the essential oils that serve as a barrier to a lot of irritants. It’s better to wash twice a day and use blotting paper when you feel shiny throughout the day.”
ALL THE ASOEBI STYLES
ALL THE ASOEBI STYLES
11 Trending Ghana Weaving 2018 You Should Try
19 Latest Ankara Short Gown Styles You Should Sew This Year
9 Short Hairstyles That Will Make You Ditch Your Braids
African Cornrow Hairstyles 2018 : Trending Styles You Will Love
African Braids Hairstyles 2018 : New Amazing Braids for Beautiful Ladies
2018 Eye Makeup Trends : Beautiful Makeup Compilation (Part 02)
This Coleslaw Recipe Is What You Need As You Start This New Week
2018 Braided Hairstyles : Awesome Braids Ideas #PART 2
Grow Healthy Natural Hair By Following These Tips By Naturally Temi
Asthmatic Children: Symptoms And How To Care For Them
Dealing with a child who is asthmatic can be quite tasking especially for parents who are not used to being...
7 Reasons Why Wheat Is Immensely Good For Women’s Health
Wheat has been named as one of the most healthy meal options especially for people who have diabetics as it...