Usually it is served on skewers alongside Jollof rice or fried rice but you can enjoy it as a dish on its own. Check out what you need for this tasty meal.
What you’ll need
- 800 grams of chicken gizzard (you can get more)
- Scotch bonnet (according to the amount of heat you can take)
- 1 fresh red tomato
- 2 large onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder of 1 chopped clove fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon ground crayfish
- 5 table spoon vegetable oil
- Stock cube and salt to taste
You also need the following to garnish
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red medium onions
- 1 red bell pepper
If you have tomato stew or pepper stew in your fridge then you can add it to the garnishing.
Watch YouTube food blogger Afro Food Tv
Ummmm!!! looks yum, I can’t wait to serve this.
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team