Usually it is served on skewers alongside Jollof rice or fried rice but you can enjoy it as a dish on its own. Check out what you need for this tasty meal.
What you’ll need
- 800 grams of chicken gizzard (you can get more)
- Scotch bonnet (according to the amount of heat you can take)
- 1 fresh red tomato
- 2 large onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder of 1 chopped clove fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon ground crayfish
- 5 table spoon vegetable oil
- Stock cube and salt to taste
You also need the following to garnish
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red medium onions
- 1 red bell pepper
If you have tomato stew or pepper stew in your fridge then you can add it to the garnishing.
AD ==> How a 28yrs Nigerian Makes Over N1Milionaire Per Month From Import Business. Click Here For Details
Watch YouTube food blogger Afro Food Tv
Ummmm!!! looks yum, I can’t wait to serve this.
This article was brought to you by the awesome Madivas Team