So how do you know a man is truly in love with you and is not trying to use you as a side chick? These may be clear signs that he is head over heels for you.
Guys may not be so good at expressing their feelings with spoken words, but there are telltale signs he does love you.
1. He gives up a night out with his boys to watch a movie with you! Wow. That means you really are important to him.
2. He cleans up after himself and even cleans up the apartment on his own once in awhile. This is huge and also means he’s probably a keeper!
3. He agrees to go with you to dancing or cooking classes. It’s a way of him showing he wants to truly bond with you.
4. He calls you for no reason. Ah, is hooked. His nose is so deep he calls just to say “hi.” Talk to him. He doesn’t have anything to say. He just wants to hear your voice.
5. He remembers birthdays and anniversaries. He looks forward to the opportunity to show you how much he cares.
6. He can’t stand you being mad at him. Cross your arms and look at him like you’re angry and he’s not going to say, ”What did I do?” he’s going to ask, “What can I do to make it up to you?”
7. He introduces you to everyone – his boss, his friends, his dog and even his momma.
8. He has eyes only for you. Seriously. He will stare at your for no reason. He’s admiring his work. Yea – his. Men are possessive by nature and will show pride in what they have, and that includes their woman.
– Via Farrah Gray