We are all still in shock with the bold statements Mrs Aisha Buhari, the President’s wife made during an interview with BBC.
The interview is so controversial that the Presidency reportedly tried to stop it from being aired.
Below are five shocking things Mrs Aisha Buhari told the BBC:
1. “I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again.”
2. “The president does not know 45 out of 50, for example, of the people he appointed and I don’t know them either, despite being his wife of 27 years.”
3. “Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be called to come and head an agency or a ministerial position.”
4. “You will know them [the people who hijacked Buhari’s government] if you watch television.”
5. On whether the president was in charge, she said: “That is left for the people to decide.”
If we recall earlier that Senate President, Bukola Saraki, had, in June, warned that Buhari’s government had been hijacked by a cabal.
The Presidency denied Saraki’s statement but is yet to respond to Mrs Buhari’s ..
Nigerians are watching!
INFORMATION NIGERIA FANS, whats your take on these revelations?
Fayose, Ado-Ekiti monarch lock horn over demolition of houses
IT’S ALL ABOUT MAKING A STATEMENT ON ANKARA THIS EASTER SEASON
Anambra Assembly receives Obiano’s commissioner nominees’ list
APC chairman, Oyegun speaks on Buhari’s performance
Benue Assembly passes supplementary budget of N2. 18 billion
What You Do Know About a Woman’s Sexual Peak
25 Hot Fulani Braids to Copy This Summer
Fashionable and Classic Ankara Gowns 2018 You Will Love to Have
Kids Braids Hairstyles 2018 : Beautiful Styles for Cute Little Girls
Ghanaians request more education on Lassa fever
African Braids Hairstyles 2018 : New Amazing Braids for Beautiful Ladies
2018 Eye Makeup Trends : Beautiful Makeup Compilation (Part 02)
This Coleslaw Recipe Is What You Need As You Start This New Week
2018 Braided Hairstyles : Awesome Braids Ideas #PART 2
Grow Healthy Natural Hair By Following These Tips By Naturally Temi
Relationship Tips4 days ago
Buhari, Bill Gate, Gen.AbdulSalami, Saraki others grace Dangote’s daughter wedding
Sex & Love4 days ago
What to Do if You Love Oral Sex but Your Partner Doesn’t
News3 days ago
How Senator Slump, Die In His Abuja Home Yesterday
Relationship Tips3 days ago
5 types of men you should keep around