While you could be thinking your are educating your daughter, you may as well be rearing a wild party animal. So think your campus going daughter is all that innocent? Well, think again. If you only knew the things she does when she away in school. Here are some of those things that she does in campus that you probably never knew about:
1. Moved out of campus hostels ages ago – Your daughter to whom you religiously send money every semester for the hostels fees actually leaves off campus in a two-bedroomed houses or in a bachelor’s pad miles away from where you think you left her.
2. Rarely sleep in hostel if she hasn’t moved out yet –Is It is not a secret that most campus girls almost always sleep out; they are either clubbing, or at their boyfriends’ places.
3. Cliques! Cliques! Cliques –Every hostel has one, either it’s the one for the popular girls, or the one for those who speak vernacular. Or maybe that one that has the most religious people. Generally human beings crave for a sense of belonging; your daughter is no different.
4. Often rolls in town with men driving big cars –That conceited young man in a Range Rover that sharply cuts infront of you could well be chauffeuring daughter to some place your never imaged your daughter could go. After these escapades he will mostly likely drop her at the campus hotel with ‘full chondos’ (meaning fully loaded with cash) to the envy of her comrades.
5. She is a party animal –Well, as it turns out Wednesday is the new Friday in campus hostels where the weekend starts quite early in the week. Party alerts begin doing the rounds on Tuesday. Entries to most of these parties are of course usually free or they charge very low entry fees. While you could be thinking your are educating your daughter, you may as well be rearing a wild party animal.
AD ==> How a 28yrs Nigerian Makes Over N1Milionaire Per Month From Import Business. Click Here For Details
6. She lives off a ‘sponsors’ money –There’s a saying in town that goes, smile like you’ve seen your sponsor. Dear parent – you who gives your daughter Sh 500 every week – with all the peer pressure to keep up with, to cater for her needs, you daughter is mostly likely topping up your meager stipend with easy cash from middle-aged and old men… am just saying.
7. The ‘c-word’ that your dread is not taboo to her –One thing that petrifies college girls is pregnancy; much more than contracting STIs. So if you happed to make an impromptu visit to your little girl’s room one of those weekends don’t be shocked by the abundance of contraceptives in her humble aboard. Here’s the simple logic. You uses the contraceptives for your sake because she doesn’t want to disappoint by getting pregnant while still in campus. Of she also wants to have some ‘fun’ with the boys too. They say you cannot have your cake and eat it but well, this apparently isn’t the case.
8. Church is a no-go zone for her –Going to church going is something she only remembers doing when she is home for her long holidays. In campus most of her Sundays are spent in bed as she nurses a hangover from days of hard partying.
9. She is inseparable from her phones –Instagram, WhatsApp and Twitter are majorly to blame for this annoying habit of her’s. She be busy either be taking selfies, posting them online or simply texting her friends. witter also takes a fraction of their time.
10. Peer pressure is the force that drives her –Every single action or decision of her’s, from what she eats, how she dresses – you name it – is influenced by the girls and boys around her.
Share this story