Wondering how to achieve the root twist bonding technique for your braid hairstyle?
watch the video to see how to perfectly do it.
CelebsThatRock E73: 16 Effortlessly Chic Outfits From Last Week
The fashion industry has really come a long way and it continues to get better with many trend-setting styles to witness every day. Setting fashion trends are not as complicated as they sound and although they do sound important in today’s fashion industry, you just have to find your own go-to style.
Celebrities often rely on professionals for their look and we must admit they are doing really great job. Fashion influencers are not left out when it comes to making statements with their look either.
Whether you scan the red carpet for interesting styles or scroll through your Instagram to get some inspiration, it can get really overwhelming and take too long to find one that interests you. This is why we have bought you some cute fashion trends from your favourite celebrities to spice up your fashion game for this week.
1. Tolu Bally- A Stunning Melanin Beauty
- Outfit by @2207bytbally cc @tballycouture
Tolu Bally is always going to be one of our favourite fashion designers. She has impeccable taste in styles and we must also admit white look good on her melanin skin. The whole look quite gorgeous.
2. Mihlali Ndamase- Keeping It Sleek In Jumpsuits
If you have ever wondered if jumpsuits can be sleek then here is one that happens to stand out on any occasion. Mihali sure looking stunning in this one-piece outfit.
3. Christiana Kayode- Keeping It Sassy In Two Piece Outfit
- Two piece set from @wodibenuahdl’
- Hair styled by @ivys_place_
Berbiedoll has always been known for impeccable taste in styles. She looks quite adorable in this two-piece outfit and it’s one outfit that is worth setting trends.
4. Dorathy Bachor- Looking Fancy For The Weekend
- Waist @mapiatea
- Outfit @house_of_jarmaine
- Styled @mz_florashaw
- Makeup: @glittersandglossstudio
- Shoes @luxebyglamoholic
Dorathy Bachor looks quite astonishing in a simple but exotic gown style. This is a really cool style if you want to balance elaborate and casual. It is fancy enough for parties and cool enough for casual occasions.
5. Toke Makinwa- Making Fashion Statements
- Make up – @anitabrows
- Hair – @bernardsmiless
- Stylist @dahmola
- Pants – @aprilalexshop
- Top – @studiobonnitta
- Earrings: @41_luxelago
Toke Makinwa is not one to leave any stone unturned no matter what look she is rocking. This is one simple but fashionable outfit you should have in your wardrobe.
6. Adaeze Isabelle- Looking Fabulous In Yellow
- Skin by @ladorabeautyy
- Styled by @medlinboss
- Captured by @felixcrown
- Hair by @touchofibee
- Styled by @abbeymattheworks
Yellow is one of the exotic fashion colours and not everyone can make it work. But Adaeze actually makes it look not just stunning but quite fancy for all occasions.
7. Cynthia Nwadiora- Looking Unapologetically Cute
Ceec needs no introduction. She has always been known to slay no matter how casual or elaborate the outfit is and this is no exception. We love the whole look.
8. Mimi Yina- A Fashion Diva
- Outfit @ericamoorebrand
- Makeup @tolufelix_mua
- Hair styled @dv_hairsalon
- Location @themonarcheventcentre
- Decor @beezideaz3
Mimi Yina is a stylist who is known to rock incredible styles. Above is the perfect example of what she can deliver, this is not just fancy for occasions but quite trend-setting as well.
9. Adeola Adeyemi- Looking Fabulous As Always
- Two piece from: @zeena_zara 🌸
- Designer skin: @hushd.ng
10. Idia Aisien- Classy And Fashionable
- Feathered blouse: @yuteerone
- Hair by @crazydaisies.af
- Beat by: @bibyonce
11. Esther Agunbiade- Simple And Sassy
If you are on the lookout for an interesting street style that keeps things casual then here is one to inspire you.
12. Lerato Kgamanyane- Looking Stunning For The Gram
If you are up against some elegance in a two-piece outfit then here is one of the trendiest styles to add to your fashion gallery.
13. Chioma Goodhair- Keeping It Sleek And Casual
- Outfit @alexanderwangny
- Shoe: @alexanderwangny
- Hair: @goodhairltd
Chioma Goodhair is another fashion influencer you can’t help but find fascinating. Her styles can go from fancy to casual and still look fashionable.
14. Chic Ama- Sassy In Two Piece Outfit
Two set-pieces are becoming not just stylish but a really great choice of outfit for any occasion.
15. Serwaa Ahmihere- Looking Elegant In Purple
Here is another AOP who has incredible taste in styles.
16. Diane Russet- Putting Colours To Work
- Outfit: @ann.usman
- Makeup: @karenonyou
Diane Russet is well known for making unique colour combinations and when it comes to making it stylish and stand out, she is one celebrity that inspires.
Making your own fashion statements can be found and frankly, it isn’t as complicated as it sounds, you just need to find a celebrity or fashion influencer that inspires you. Keep in mind that every style has its own reason for standing out and sometimes your favourite celebrities just get creative and set their own trends.
CelebsThatRock E74: 17 Styles We Love From The Previous Week
An interesting outfit will surely have a way of putting one in a happy mood, which is why fashion is quite important. From business outfits to event-worthy outfits, celebrities and fashion influencers will always have something to inspire you.
Every fashion lover can use some inspiration definitely which is why we have compiled some of the best outfits for you as always.
Putting together a unique style isn’t as complicated as you think. You just need to find a style you can relate to and not forget to get creative with it.
Being able to dress chic every day can become quite effortless can be tasking. Hence we have compiled some of the best outfits celebrities are rocking this season.
1. Juliet Ibrahim- Looking Glamorous For The Weekend
- Outfit @divinchy_collection
Juliet Ibrahim has always been known as a fashion celebrity that leaves no stone unturned and this exceptional outfit proves that to be true. This is also not overly dramatic which makes it perfect for all kinds of occasions.
2. Symply Tacha- Keeping The Glam In Check
- Dress: @tolubally @2207bytbally
- Fabrics: @kubisfabrics
- Hair: @royalhairs
Simply Tacha keeps it sleek and fun. This is a stylish and elegant gown style for any occasion., Tacha makes it look even more stunning.
3. Toke Makinwa- Sleek And Sassy For The Weekend
Toke Makinwa remain the fashion diva you can’t help but love. Her impeccable taste in styles is one of the reasons she is always on the list of best-dressed celebrities. Above is one simple but exotic gown you need to have in your closet.
4. Adeola Adeyemi- Gorgeous In Black Jumpsuit
- Designer skin – @hushd.ng
- Styled – @house_of_dova
- Makeup – @bibyonce
Diiadem keeps it fancy and chic this time.
5. Bukunmi Adeaga- Looking Ready For Owanbe
- Dress: @accostcollection
- Makeup: @atikemakeovers
- Gele: @abydouz_gele
Kie_Kie is not just known to impress and make her fans laugh but her fashion game is also on point. She is indeed slaying with this Aso Ebi style.
6. Veekee James- Jaw Dropping Style
- Dress @veekeejames_official
- Chic @adesewa_22
- Clutch @luxe_xtra
- Gele @adufegele
Here is another exotic Aso Ebi style to add to your fashion archive.
7. Tolu Bally- Looking Simple But Classy
If you do need the right kind of everyday work and event outfits that tolu bally is sure one to inspire. This outfit above checks all the fashion boxes.
8. Cynthia Nwadioro- Looking Facinating
- Outfit: @xtrabrideslagos
- Makeup: @glittersandglossstudio
- Hair: @trishattic
Ceec is another fashion celebrity with impeccable taste in styles.
9. Kelsey Adams- Keeping The Vibe In
10. Chic Ama- Looking Fancy And Adorable
Chic Ama is known to always replicate outfits that can never be called boring. From the outfit to the hair and makeup, everything is worth setting a lasting trend.
11. Lillian Afegbai- Leaving No Fashion Stone Unturned
Perfect outfit idea for a wedding.
12. Ini Edo- Keeping The Sass In Check
- Styled by the one the only @medlinboss
- Makeup by @tolufelix_mua
- Hair by @segungbabyface
- Shoes @aminamuaddi
- Skinplug @beautysecretsofapril
Ini Edo is one the best-dressed celebrities and this time she keeps it simple but even that is jaw-dropping.
13. Sharon Ooja- Simple And Sleek In Blue
- Dress by @tularoo
- Hair @adefunkeee
Sharon Ooja has never been one to leave important details out of an outfit. This is just the perfect outfit to recreate for fancy occasions.
14. Thuli Phongolo- Haute In Red
Fringes are definitely fun and this outfit makes it look even more astonishing.
15. Mercy Eke- Making Fashion Statement
- Styling: @mz_florashaw
- Dress: @somobysomo
- Mua: @daniellesbeautyworld
- Hair: @luciousvirginhair
- Skin: @hawaiinigeria
- Waist: @mapiatea
This is a really gorgeous outfit. This can be rocked to any fancy event and we must say Mercy makes it look even more stunning.
16. Linda Osifo- Keeping It Cool And Fun
Linda Osifo is keeping it a bit on the low this time but we must admit the whole look is really gorgeous and worth replicating.
17. Nina Ivy- Simple And Classy In Black
Here is another classy outfit you need in your closet. Black is a really cool fashion colour and here is the perfect style to inspire you next time you need to rock it.
Fashion is indeed more than just clothing as we continue to witness celebrities and fashion influencers go all out with accessories and makeup. The purpose of fashion is to make you feel confident and present. Hence, celebrities and fashion influencers replicate trends to continue to inspire outfit ideas for fashion lovers.
CelebsThatRock E75: 16 Outfits You Need In Your Closet
Fashion is sure an interesting way to express yourself without saying a word which is why they are certain must-have outfits. It is easy to rely on and get comfortable with everyday styles such as denim and t-shirts but to step out and make things more interesting, you need style inspo from your favorite celebrities.
There are always going to be seasoned and versatile outfits that fit perfectly into your everyday routine. Celebrities and fashion influencers have been clarified to be the perfect go-to if you need some fashion inspiration.
To make a fashion statement every day, you need outfits that stand out so this week on celebsthatrock, we will be featuring some of the best-detailed outfits from last week.
1. Alex Unusual- Fashion Diva As Always
- Designer: @veekeejames_official
- Stylist @medlinboss
- Hair @patricksbeautyzone
- Makeup @atikemakeovers
- Skin @lavyanna_skin
Alex has never been one to leave any detail behind when it comes to fashion. She looks really stunning right from the hair down to the shoes. This is one outfit you definitely need in your closet, it is perfect for fancy parties.
2. Osas Ighodaro- Looking Stunning In Lemon Green
- Styling – @s.b.youme for @thestudiobysbym
- Makeup – @blendmakeoverr
- Hair styling- @ivys_place_
- Hair – @sylviahair
Osas Ighodaro Super diva outfit is turning the heat up on Instagram. She looks absolutely stunning in the lemon green outfits and the makeup highlights her beautiful features more.
3. Vanessa Gold- Keeping It Sassy In Black
- Fit: @vanessa.lxr
- Beat: @veerosegold_beauty
Black has always been an interesting fashion color and this is a really cool style every lady needs to have. This astonishing gown is ideal for any occasion.
4. Toke Makinwa- Keeping It Sexy And Classy
- TM: X @tubo__
- Hair: @bernardsmiless
- Styling: @dahmola
- Make up: @anitabrows
Toke Makinwa needs no introduction. She has unique taste in styles and every week we look to something trend-setting from her and she never disappoints. Here is another party outfit you can’t help but love.
5. Symply Tacha- Making Unforgettable Fashion Statement
- Styling: @medlinboss
- Designer: @xtrabrideslagos
This is another fashionable outfit that can’t go wrong. It is ideal for fancy events. If you love your outfit bold and sexy then Tacha has the perfect outfit to inspire you.
6. Tolu Bally- Going All Out In Neutral Color
Tolu bally is a fashion diva who never leaves any stone unturned. She is known for her classy outfits. She kept it neutral and cool this time.
7. Mercy Johnson- Reserved And Gorgeous
- Dress by: @tiannahsplacempire
- Fabric by: @nhn_couture
- Make up by: @kd_beautee
- Hair by: @olamidestouch
Mercy Johnson is another celebrity who has her fashion game on at all times. She keeps it fancy but not overly dramatic.
8. Charlotte Kamale- Keeping It Lit In Green
If green is your color and you are on the lookout for amazing ways to rock it then here is the perfect style to inspire you.
9. Cynthia Nwadiora- Keep It Cute And Smart
- Outfit: @xtrabrideslagos
- Makeup: @bibyonc
- Hair: Cut and styled by @tayocuts
Ceec is another influencer you can’t deny has impeccable taste in styles. This outfit is quite detailed and stunning.
10. Mercy Aigbe- Making The Red Color Haute
- Outfit: @emaginebybukola
- Facebeat: @cattysglam_mua
- Hair Styled: @mizpeace_hair
- Purse: @mag_divas
Mercy Aigbe is another celebrity who doesn’t hesitate to make a fashion statement with any outfit. This is definitely an outfit with all the drama involve and still looks stunning.
11. Juliet Ibrahim- Owning The Look Effortlesly
- Styling @styledbytimi
- Outfit @zateemeeofficial
- Makeup @make_upbykilo
- Hairstylist @benflashess
- Lashes @shadesbyjulietibrahim
Juliet Ibrahim is another interesting celebrity to look out for when it comes to fashion. She keeps it classy and simple always.
12. Adeola Adeyemi- Leaving No Fashion Stone Unturned
- Designer skin: @hushd.ng
- Makeup: @cattysglam_mua
- Hair: @touchofibee
- Styled: @emaginebybukola
Adeola leaves no stone unturned with this gorgeous gown. The hair and the makeup add more beauty to the outfit.
13. Khanya Mkangisa- A Diva In Jumpsuit
- Jumpsuit: @prettyinpink_za
Keeping it pretty and cool in jumpsuits.
14. Mimi Yina- Rocking A Jaw Dropping Style
- Hair Styled: @dv_hairsalon
- Makeup: @tolufelix_mua
- Shoes limited Edition: @prada
- Purse: @bottegaveneta_international
In the world of fashion, Mimi Yina does not need any introduction. She keeps it fashionable and jaw-dropping as always.
15. Funke Akindele- Stylish And Fun In Flare Gown
The perfect word for this outfit is exotic. It is just what you need for weddings and glamorous occasions
16. Tiffany Haddish- Glowing In Yellow
- Clothes: @luxurylaw
- Hair: @hair4kicks
- Makeup: @ernestocasillas
Tiffany Haddish is sure going all out this time in yellow and we love this elegant outfit.
17. Thuli Phongolo- Keeping It Sexy And Stylish
- Fit by @byherdaughter
- Makeup: @vanessa_plaatjie
- Hair: @thesanhd
Oftentimes all you need to make any outfit stand out is a little drama and some creative combinations. This is quite simple, formal, and at the same time stylish.
No matter the design of an outfit, there is always room for creativity. You can go all out and let any of the styles above inspire you to create something even trendier and more interesting. Hence why we have captured some of the best fashionable outfits from last week to inspire you.
Read more on celebsthatrock: