1. The only thing keeping the relationship alive is hope that your partner will change and things will get better.
2. You are no longer happy.
3. You find more inner peace in reliving memories of past happiness than the current situation.
4. The issues in your relationship keep reoccurring, even after you have addressed them.
5. You are no longer attracted to your partner, be it physically or mentally.
6. One of the reasons you are still together is because you feel obligated to do so because you have been with your partner for a long period of time.
7. Your partner puts no effort in making the relationship work.
8. Your personal growth has become stunted because the relationship is holding you back.
9. Both you and your partner no longer feel the same way about each other.
10. You no longer see a future together.
Share this story