It’s not easy to have a well working relationship at all times. This is because every relationship is faced with ups and downs and it takes a lot of investment to make it successful. Many people in relationships with their partner do not know what to do exactly, how much work is too much work and how much work needs to be done to make the relationship a success. Many people waste their time trying to make a relationship last while the other partner is not interested.
Don’t waste your time trying to fight for a relationship if the other partner does not reciprocate or appreciate the effort you are giving out. The following is an outline of signs that a relationship is going bad.
1. Lack of Trust: Trust is one of the fundamental building blocks of any relationship. If your partner/spouse no longer trusts in whatever you tell them, then that relationship might not last for long. If you partner is ever doubtful about where you are, who you are with and does not believe in whatever you say, then that is a sign that he/she no longer trusts you.
Also, if your partner is always interrogating you every time you go out, then it means he/she does not believe in whatever you do in their absence.
2. Cheating: If your partner cheats on you, then it means he/she is not getting satisfaction from your side. It could be emotional or sexual dissatisfaction which is causing them to cheat on you.
AD ==> How a 28yrs Nigerian Makes Over N1Milionaire Per Month From Import Business. Click Here For Details
As the myth goes, once a cheater always a cheater, if you find your partner cheating on you, it is always advisable to sit down and inquire what you are not offering. However, frequent cases of cheating means that the relationship is going from bad to worse.
3. Lack of Communication: A healthy relationship is the one where both partners miss each other and thus communicate countless times in a day. However, a complete lack of communication from your partner/spouse is a sign that your relationship is getting worse.
Even if your partner claims to be extremely busy, he/she should get some time and talk to you. If this is not happening, it is time to re-evaluate your relationship. Lack of communication is an assurance that your partner no longer misses you and you have no place in his businesses.
4. Physical and Emotional Abuse: Any form of abuse is not acceptable in any relationship. If it happens, then it is a clear sign that the relationship is on its way out. Even if your partner apologizes after abusing you, it remains a strong signal that he/she is no longer interested in you. You should also take note that staying in an abusive relationship is very fatal and could even make you swear never to love again. If your partner abuses you, then it’s time to move out since staying in it could only make things worse.
5. Fear of Change: If your partner no longer allows you to grow, then the relationship is becoming worse. Your partner should love you always no matter if you change in size, shape, career, among other issues. If it so happens that your partner is not comfortable when you change, then that relationship is bad. A good relationship is the one that allows you to grow but if your partner’s affections depend on your looking the same way then this is a sign of a bad relationship.
If you notice the above signs from your partner, then it is very clear that your relationship is turning from bad to worse. It also means that it’s time to look for exits. A bad relationship has a lot of challenges and if you are in one, then you should be ready to sacrifice every aspect of your life.
Share this story