Signs are all you need to know whether you are on the right track or not. Love can be sometimes blinding to the point where ladies can not perceive when a reciprocation is genuine or forced.
You might succeed in making a man fall for you, but take a step backward and ask yourself, “Is He That Into Me?”
See Also: 12-Year-Old Boy Marries His 10-Year-Old Bride
Rather than leave in doubt or denial of the relationship you are into, this article will help you find out just how much he’s into you.
First, let’s tell you about the guy who is into you:
1. He calls to check up on you often even when he knows you are fine.
2. He reserves plans with you almost every weekend.
3. He calls /texts/or pings every single day.
4. He calls himself your boyfriend.
5. He wants to be with you at the slightest chance he gets.
6. He is proud to introduce you to his friends and family as his girlfriend.
7. He wants to make it clear you’re not seeing anyone else.
8. He talks about a future with you.
9. He tells you he loves you.
10. He is very jealous of any guy who comes around you.
Well, if your boyfriend does the opposite of all of the above, then he is not just into you. However, let’s still give a quick run down of some signs that screams “Girl I am not into you.”
1. He doesn’t ask you about yourself or your life.
2. You guys hardly communicate.
3. He’s open about other women.
4. He waits too long to set up the next date.
5. He doesn’t bring you around friends or family
6. He doesn’t return your call or messages on time.
7. You only get to see him when it’s convenient for him.
8. He rarely takes you anywhere in public.
9. He likes talking about his problems, not yours.
Read Also: For Men: 7 Things Ladies Don’t Want To Hear on A First Date
10. He is more interested in getting down with you than knowing you.
11. He tries to change you.
12. He does not have a pet name for you or calls you by a random/common pet name.
13. He finds it hard to squeeze you into his schedule.
14. You are always in doubt whether to stay or leave.
15. He hardly says “I Love You.”
What are you waiting for? Move on girl, you deserve better, This guy is just not into you.