Connect with us

News

Super Eagles captain, Ahmed Musa is unveiled as new Karagumruk SK player in Turkey (photos)

Published

on

Super Eagles captain, Ahmed Musa is unveiled as new Karagumruk SK player in Turkey (photos)

Turkish League giants, Karagumruk SK have secured the signing of Nigeria international Ahmed Musa on a one-year deal.

The 28-year-old winger was unveiled by the super-Lig outfit on Thursday ahead of the 2021-22 season, which will kick off a few weeks from now.

The move marks Musa’s return to Europe after he left his boyhood club Kano pillars in Nigeria.

 

Super Eagles captain, Ahmed Musa is unveiled as new Karagumruk SK player in Turkey (photos)

 

Details of the contract weren’t revealed, but the striker is expected to boost the club’s push in the Turkish top flights in this campaign.

The former Leicester striker began his European career with Eredivisie side VVV-Venlo before joining Russia’s top-flight side CSKA Moscow.

 

Super Eagles captain, Ahmed Musa is unveiled as new Karagumruk SK player in Turkey (photos)

 

Karagumruk is the fourth European club that Musa would be playing for in his career that spans as far back as 2008.

 

Musa moved to Europe in 2010 to join VVV Venlo before heading to Russia in the books of CSKA Moscow, where he announced himself to the world. He won the Russian league three times with the club.

 

He then joined Leicester City for a club record of $16 million at that time before heading back to CSKA Moscow on loan.

In August 2020, Musa moved to Saudi Arabian side Al Nassr on a permanent deal, before joining Kano pillars earlier this year.
 

UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws

News

Israel reportedly used a remote-controlled gun to assassinate Iran’s top nuclear scientist

Published

on

Israel reportedly used a remote-controlled gun to assassinate?Iran

A new report has claimed that Israel’s top spy agency Mossad assassinated top Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh on November 27th, 2020 using a remotely-controlled, Artificial Intelligence-assisted machine gun.

 

According to the new report by The New York Times, Israel reportedly mounted the gun on a pickup truck by the side of the road and, when Fakhrizadeh’s car approached had a distant operator fire the gun using a satellite link.

 

The attack was precise, but didn’t kill Fakhrizadeh’s wife, and may not have used facial recognition to assist with aiming as unnamed Iranian officials said. 

 

While Israel purportedly used the Artificial intelligence to compensate for the satellite system’s lag and gun recoil, Israel Mossad operatives identified Fakhrizadeh by staging a decoy car with a camera to force a U-turn and get a clear image.

 

Israel reportedly used a remote-controlled gun to assassinate?Iran

 

Neither Israel nor Iran has publicly confirmed the use of a robotic gun, although The Times’ story is based in part on the Fakhrizadeh family’s statements to reporters.

 

After the assassination, the Israeli operatives exploded the truck in a bid to destroy the evidence, but the equipment remained intact (if inoperable). That was how Iranian investigators determined the nature of the attack .

 

The remote gun was supposedly difficult to set up as Israel reportedly smuggled parts in very gradually.

 

Israel kelt agents out of harm’s way and avoided raising alarms like a drone. If the gun had been destroyed as planned, Iran might have been unable to determine the assassination method.

 

With this report, espionage might take a new turn as secret agents can now use robotics to take out targets with little risk to themselves, little warning to enemies and a greater chance of deniability.

UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws
Continue Reading

News

If we don’t do this election, there will be trouble

Published

on

If we don

Ifeanyi Ubah, the governorship candidate of the Young Progressives Party, has said there will be trouble if the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra insists that the November 6, 2021 election won’t hold.

 

IPOB had threatened that there will be no election in the entire South-East zone till it achieves its agitation for secession from Nigeria.

 

Reacting to IPOB’s stance, Ubah, who represents Anambra South in the upper legislative chamber, told BBC Pidgin on Monday, September 20: “We will talk to our brothers – the IPOB people, they should not say no election because if they say so, they will be imposing something we don’t want.

 

“So, we have to tell them the importance. We know they have power but let them pipe down for us to do this election because if we don’t do this election proper, there will be trouble. Anambra is the head of Igbo Nation.”

 

Reacting to the sit-at-home order by IPOB in the South-East, Ubah said, the adverse effects it has caused the people cannot be estimated.

 

He added: “The trauma also is so much. The truth about it is that our governors should wake up and engage with IPOB.

 

“It is IPOB that gave such order; talk to them, tell them that we are losing. We are agitating, we must fight for our brother but we can’t also be fighting for our brother and suffering our people.”

 

He continued: “I believe in Nigerian entity, I believe also that we, the Igbos, through the instrumentality of our state governments, can make Igbo a mini-nation inside the nation.

 

“We have everything as contained in the Nigerian constitution as a legitimate state, a state that can make what we want. I don’t think unless I change the name of the state; I believe that the more I get from Nigeria, I can now partner with our brothers abroad to bring the aspirations and what they want in the state.”

UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws
Continue Reading

News

David Beckham’s son Romeo makes professional football debut for Inter Miami’s reserve side Fort Lauderdale

Published

on

 

David Beckham

Romeo Beckham, the second son of former England captain David Beckham, has made his professional football debut for American third-tier side Fort Lauderdale. 

 

The 19-year-old joined the reserve team of Inter Miami, the Major League Soccer side founded and owned by his father, earlier this month and his first outing came in a 2-2 home draw with South Georgia Tormenta on Sunday.

 

David Beckham

 

Beckham Jr started on the right wing, just like his father used to do for Manchester United and England, before being taken off in the 79 minutes without a goal or an assist to his name.

 

David Beckham

 

The teenager played alongside with Harvey Neville, the son of former United star and current Miami head coach Phil.

 

David Beckham

UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Most Popular