Black star player, Thomas Partey is said to be the highest-earning African player in the English Premier League after signing for Arsenal.
The midfielder and vice-captain for the national team just signed a new deal with the English club, Arsenal and he’s currently earning more than the established Egyptian player, Mohammed Salah.
READ ALSO: PHOTOS – €50 Million Signing Thomas Partey Unveiled By Arsenal
He has outshined top players like Sadio Mane, Mohammed Salah, Pierre Emerick Aubameyang, and others.
Thomas Partey is also the 6th highest salary of footballers in the Premier League and he’s earning £260,000 as his weekly wage.
READ ALSO: Cristiano Ronaldo Test Positive For Covid19 Pandemic
‘GiveMeSports” recently made the compilation of the highest paid players in the League.
- Timo Werner | Chelsea | £179,000-per-week
- Roberto Firmino | Liverpool | £180,000-per-week
- Alexandre Lacazette | Arsenal | £182,051-per-week
- Ben Chilwell | Chelsea | £190,000-per-week
- Willian | Arsenal | £192,308-per-week
=12. Tanguy Ndombele | Tottenham | £200,000-per-week
=12. Harry Kane | Tottenham | £200,000-per-week
=12. Marcus Rashford | Man United | £200,000-per-week
=12. Mohamed Salah | Liverpool | £200,000-per-week
- Edinson Cavani | Man United | £210,000-per-week
- Gareth Bale | Tottenham | £220,000-per-week
- Sergio Aguero | Man City | £230,135-per-week
- Anthony Martial | Man United | £250,000-per-week
- Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang | Arsenal | £250,000-per-week
- Thomas Partey | Arsenal | £260,000-per-week
- Mesut Ozil | Arsenal | £268,750-per-week
- Paul Pogba | Man United | £290,000-per-week
- Raheem Sterling | Man City | £300,000-per-week
- Kevin De Bruyne | Man City | £320,833-per-week
- David de Gea | Man United | £375,000-per-week