The following rules and guides are of the essence when it comes to this style trend and they are thus;
- Mixing print 101 says, the prints should have at least one color in common.
- But first you have to start off small, get to know your colors, try to work inversely.
- Also from my time studying prints mixing and patterns, for your first trial, mix outfits with the same patterns but different colors, this sounds odd but trust me when I say it works.
- Matching colors like I said is Mixing print 101 but you can also combine neighboring colors in the color palette.
- Another cool way to mix and match prints like a pro would be to pick two different prints that share the same color.
- when two prints have the tendency to dominate, you wouldn’t like the outcome so choose one print that would dominate and another to serve as an accent.
- Prints and patterns come in different scales, but its safer to mix prints in the same scale.
There are certainly so many ways you can Mix and Match prints like a pro, The above rules would guide you and the pictures below would serve as an inspiration.