The best way to get a slim waistline is exercising and the focus of this write-up is on the reasons why fat accumulates in the belly and having cognisance on the causes of Abdominal fat. Though, a change in diet and lifestyle might make you want to back out. But wait, don’t lose hope yet. we are going to unwrap Top 10 Easiest Ways To Burn Big Tummy Fat
First, before we proceed, let us find out some of the major causes of Abdominal Fat. 1. Genetics 2. Hormonal Changes 3. Stress And Hypertension 4. Alcohol 5. Late Night Eating 6. Sedentary Lifestyle 7. Disease 8. Poor Posture However, to curb this bogus bulgy tummy we should be committed to this practices.
1. Enhancement of Liver function: The liver as we all know is a vital organ of the digestive system which aid in detoxification, protein synthesis, and production of biochemicals necessary for digestion. It also produces bile, an alkaline compound which aids in digestion via the emulsification of lipids. Once the bile lacks the regulatory materials to function, an impending tummy protrusion ensues.
2. Eat Right: Reducing abdominal fat is 80% about eating the right food. In other for the liver to function properly you need to maintain a healthy and balanced diet, with adequate macro and micro nutrients. Most importantly, skip takeaways and fast foods. Eat food prepared at home. Don’t have time? Go for raw fruits or veggies, or steam cooked veggies instead.
3. Drink Water: Many get confused between being thirsty, tired or hungry, and end up nibbling sugary or fatty food. Always carry a water bottle. And make sure you keep sipping water throughout the day. One need to drink 6 – 8 glasses of water, though this depends on your weight and lifestyle. Calculate accordingly and make sure you consume enough water.
4. Short Bursts: According to recent studies, instead of working out for hours or running a few miles, doing short bursts of active exercises is very helpful in reducing stubborn fat. For example, if you are walking on a treadmill, randomly increase the speed for a few seconds and get back to walking.
5. Avoid Sugar: Sugar is one thing you should greatly reduce, if not omit from your daily platter. There are many sources of hidden sugar, so it’s a good idea to reduce sugar. Use alternatives like honey, palm sugar and licorice extract.
6. Reduce Sodium intake: Of course, you need to add salt to your food. Besides sodium salt, you have potassium, lemon and sea salts you can consider. Also, adding spices like pepper, a few herbs also helps reduce salt requirement.
7. Vitamin C: Vitamin C is important for the secretion of carnitine, a compound that helps body convert fat into energy. Besides, it also helps block cortisol, a hormone that’s secreted by the body when under stress. Spike in cortisol levels is the main reason for abdominal fat.
8. Fat burning foods: There are many natural ways to reduce fat. . Garlic, onion, ginger, cayenne pepper, cabbage, tomato, spices like cinnamon and mustard are some of the fat reducing foods. Consuming a few cloves of raw garlic and a 1-inch piece of ginger every morning is good for fat metabolism. Having a glass of warm water with lemon juice and honey in the morning, is a popular option for weight loss. Similarly, there are many other ways to induct fat burning foods in one’s diet. Also, when trying to get rid of bad cholesterol, addition of good cholesterol can be helpful. Avocados, olives, coconut and nuts are few sources of good cholesterol.
9. Do not skip breakfast: Many think skipping breakfast helps with quick weight loss. On the contrary, skipping breakfast is a major blunder. It increases bloating and pushes your body into starvation mode, a key for abdominal fat gain. Latest studies reveal having smaller and frequent meals is the key to maintain a healthy metabolism rate, which is important for weight management. So reduce the size of your meals and make up for it by snacking healthy. You could consider having dry fruits and nuts, raw veggies or fruits and steamed veggies.
10. Sleep: Wondering why we are talking about sleeping here? Adequate sleep is very important for weight management. Everyone needs 6 – 8 hours of sleep. According to a recent study, too much of sleep or the lack of it can lead to weight gain.
FABOULOUS ASO-OKE BRIDES
FABOULOUS ASO-OKE BRIDES
FABOULOUS ASO-OKE BRIDES
11 Trending Ghana Weaving 2018 You Should Try
19 Latest Ankara Short Gown Styles You Should Sew This Year
9 Short Hairstyles That Will Make You Ditch Your Braids
African Cornrow Hairstyles 2018 : Trending Styles You Will Love
African Braids Hairstyles 2018 : New Amazing Braids for Beautiful Ladies
2018 Eye Makeup Trends : Beautiful Makeup Compilation (Part 02)
This Coleslaw Recipe Is What You Need As You Start This New Week
2018 Braided Hairstyles : Awesome Braids Ideas #PART 2
Grow Healthy Natural Hair By Following These Tips By Naturally Temi
Asthmatic Children: Symptoms And How To Care For Them
Dealing with a child who is asthmatic can be quite tasking especially for parents who are not used to being...
7 Reasons Why Wheat Is Immensely Good For Women’s Health
Wheat has been named as one of the most healthy meal options especially for people who have diabetics as it...