1. The body language of a woman can tell if she’s single or not. Taken women usually don’t pay attention to what’s happening around them and have a defensive body position.
2. Single women are interested in other men and they show it, while taken ones are rarely looking for other guys when they go out. Those who have a boyfriend don’t bother looking around the club.
3. If it’s the first time you see her, make eye contact and smile. If she notices you and smiles, she might be single.
4. Single women talk to other men and also have a flirty attitude, while those who have a boyfriend avoid these situations.
5. Single women are more talkative than taken ones when it comes to people they have just met. If you see the woman you like talking to other guys from a distance, it may mean that she’s open to conversation.
6. One of the signs that she is single is the fact that you noticed her in a group of single women.
7. Seeing her once with her friends might not be enough, but noticing her repeatedly in the same company is definitely a sign that she is single.
8. If you see her in the same club several times and she’s talking or dancing with different men, then she is single and wants to meet a guy.
9. Single women put into practice all sorts of flirting tips when talking to men. They play with their hair, they laugh and they say jokes. Taken ones are more reserved in presence of men.
- One of the clearest signs that she is single is the fact that you accidentally notice her contemplating other couples with a sad look on her face.
Share this story