The world is a beautiful place to live in and there are various places and destinations to consider for a summer vacation. As a tourist who hasn’t traveled for a while due to work or covid 19 pandemic, where would you consider traveling to with your family?
As it is, there are quite a huge number of beautiful places in the world you can travel to for a sweet and splendid summer vacation. When you are considering places, you have to include great cities with a high multitude of tourism and various people.
However, this article will provide the top 5 places to consider for your summer vacation; They include:
- Rome (Italy): If you have not heard of Rome before, at least you know Italy. Rome is an Eternal city embedded with museums, ancient buildings, and Roman highways that give you an opportunity to tour around and create memories of a lifetime experience that makes your trip exceptional.
READ MORE: Ahmed Gulak: Police Neutralise Killers Of Jonathan’s Aide, Recovers Live Ammunition And Vehicles
2. Maui (Hawaii): Ever been to an island where you can find solace and some quiet? the Hawaiian island gives a various range of experiences for travelers and tourists. Maui gives tourists the leisure to ride a horse through a dormant volcano in Haleakala National park and you will be opportune to see the popular rainforest.
READ ALSO: Lifestyle: 5 Reasons Why You Need A Summer Vacation This Year
3. Montreal (Canada): Montreal is known for a thriving food scenery with prominent farmers’ markets and various other markets to buy things for travelers. The surrounding is embedded with beautiful Notre-Dame Basilica, big hills, and low mountains to explore with friends and families.
4. Auckland: Auckland, New Zealand, is known for a stress-free friendly environment. Travelers can travel around and see the biodiversity which is believed to be one of the last places on earth to inhabit humans. Its natural beauty should entice travelers or tourists. You can take a trip to Auckland and visit museums and beaches.
5. Istanbul (Turkey): If I want to travel, Istanbul is top of my bucket list. Istanbul is a must-go for any traveler and tourists. The place is known for its Islamic dominance with a high level of security with its history starting with Ancient Greeks and Romans. It is blessed with nice luxurious restaurants where various Turkish delicacies around the country are some like Mini Ravioli, Turkish style pizza, Turkish egg Delicacy, etc, and 5-star hotels such as Raffles Istanbul, Four Seasons hotel, etc where you can relax and spend leisure time.
Now we know some of the places to travel to when you need time off to have good times with families and friends. So what are you waiting for?
READ MORE: Asisat Oshoala Makes History, Wins Treble With Barcelona
Photo Credit: Getty
Happy birthday to this dynamite – Linda Ikeji writes as she celebrates her birthday
Blogger, Kinda Ikeji is 41.
The celebrity blogger clocks a new age today, September 19.
Linda took to her Instagram page to pay tribute to herself,
“Happy birthday to this dynamite
I am alive. I am healthy. I am happy. I have conquered. God has been so good to me. I am grateful!
Was trying to be a little sexy for my birthday, hope I succeeded!
Thak you all so much for all you well wishes. Kisses!”.
See her birthday photos below,
Mercy Macjoe gets her own Hollywood Walk of Fame
Congratulations are in order for Nollywood actress, Mercy Macjoe as she gets her own Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The actress now has a customised star at the HF in Hollywood, California, USA.
The actress made this known on her Instagram as she shared photos and video from the moment she saw her star.
This is a big achievement for the actress.
Nobody on Earth needs an iPhone 13 – Reno Omokri
Reno Omokri is of the opinion that an iPhone 13 is not needed.
According to him, it is only a status symbol which can rob people off their real treasure when pressured into.
The advocate listed out several reasons why he believes nobody should aim at getting it.
“Noboy on Earth needs an iPhone 13. Absolutely no one. An iPhone 13 is a status symbol. Don’t let peer pressure rob you off your real treasure. If your old phone works, use it.you don’t need a new phone. You need a new investment. Invest. Don’t impress!
Below are 10 Things You Can Invest in Instead of an iPhone 13:
A plot of land in a low cost area 40 bags of rice at a rural area to sell at a profit in an urban area. Trade in forex Buy 3 Microsoft shares Rent a one bedroom and use it for Airbnb Buy treasury binds Start a POS business Join lending club and earn money lending money to people who are guaranteed to repay Invest in a course and learn an income generating skill”.