Home News Update on Nigerian man accused of assaulting his girlfriend, forcing her to...

Update on Nigerian man accused of assaulting his girlfriend, forcing her to perform oral sex on him at knifepoint and posting the videos online

81
0

Update on Nigerian man accused of assaulting his girlfriend, forcing her to perform oral sex on him at knifepoint and posting the videos online

Milimani Law Courts in Nairobi is set to play the oral sex videos of a woman who was allegedly assaulted by her former Nigerian boyfriend. 

 

Caroline Wanjiku Wairimu is accusing Joseph Adekunle Odu of assaulting her and posting her oral s3x videos on her WhatsApp status. 

 

Joseph had earlier appeared before Chief Magistrate Francis Andayi at Milimani law courts on Monday, August 16, 2021, where he was charged with assault, threatening to kill, cyber harassment, and being in possession of bhang. Read HERE

 

State Prosecutor, Patience Bange (pictured with Caroline Wanjiku Wairimu) said she wants the videos to be played in court as evidence.

 

Update on Nigerian man accused of assaulting his girlfriend, forcing her to perform oral sex on him at knifepoint and posting the videos online

 

“Your honour, we intend to produce the videos in court before closing the complainant’s testimony,” Bange said on Thursday, March 3. 

 

Bange’s request will be granted as confirmed by a court official.

 

“Yes. The clips will be played in court,” the official told K24TV

 

While testifying in court, Wanjiku, 24, narrated how Adekunle  forced her into oral sex before he posted them on WhatsApp status.

 

Caroline told Milimani Law Courts’ Senior Principal Magistrate R.K Ondieki that on August 8, 2021, the accused requested her to meet him in his Ruaka house to settle some domestic issues.

 

In the process of discussion, he allegedly accused her of having affair with other men and threatened to take her life. He then forced her into oral sex while recording the ordeal and later posted it on her WhatsApp status and Instagram account.

 

“I woke up in the morning and found many missed calls and messages on my phone from people trying to ask me whether I was ok. I was shocked because I didn’t understand what was going on,” Caroline told the court.

 

She told the court that her former boyfriend took her phone and posted the videos to look like she did it herself.

 

“I pleaded with him to stop assaulting me but he kept threatening me asking me why I don’t want to be with him,” Caroline lamented.

 

The matter will be up hearing on April 21, 2022. 

 

Update on Nigerian man accused of assaulting his girlfriend, forcing her to perform oral sex on him at knifepoint and posting the videos online

UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws
Previous articleFrance seizes superyacht owned by sanctioned Russian oligarch Igor Sechin
Next articleForeign reserve dips to $39.9 billion in Feb. 2022

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here