Connect with us

News

Woman bungee jumps to her death after thinking she’d been signaled to jump despite not being strapped to safety cord

Published

on

Woman bungee jumps to her death after thinking she

The shocking moment a bungee jumper without a safety cord fell to her death, after mistakenly thinking it was her time to leap, was captured on video.

 

Yecenia Morales, 25, reportedly leapt from the bridge in northern Colombia after hearing a signal meant for her boyfriend.

 

Around 100 people were waiting to bungee off a bridge at a height of around 45 meters when the incident occurred.

 

Yecenia was with her boyfriend, who was ahead of her in the line for the activity.

 

Woman bungee jumps to her death after thinking she

 

A bungee cord had not yet been fastened to her ankles when she heard a signal given for her partner to jump. Thinking the signal was for her, she jumped.

 

A video of the victim jumping from the bridge to her death was filmed by another tourist from a nearby cliff.

 

Woman bungee jumps to her death after thinking she

 

It is believed she suffered a fatal heart attack before she even hit the ground and was dead by the time emergency services arrived on the scene.

 

Her heartbroken boyfriend was the first to get to her and desperately tried giving her CPR.

 

He is reportedly receiving medical treatment for injuries sustained trying to reach her position in the valley and is said to be in a state of shock.

 

Gustavo Guzmán, the mayor of the municipality of Fredonia, Antioquia told El Tiempo: “She got confused. The signal was for the boyfriend to jump because he was already attached to the security equipment.

 

“They had only put the harness on her so she got confused and rushed.”

 

Yecenia was buried after a ceremony at Simón Bolívar neighbourhood in Medellín, where she lived with her family.

Her grieving brother, Andres Morales, said she loved to read and dance and was a happy woman.

 

“My sister is a girl with all the best values, happy, spontaneous, with virtues that made her love her friends, and helped the people in need,” he said.

 

Local authorities have opened an investigation after claims that two companies offering services and supplying equipment at the site were unauthorised to do so.

UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws

News

Qatar could ban unvaccinated players from next year’s World Cup

Published

on

Qatar could ban unvaccinated players from next year

2022 World Cup host nation, Qatar is demanding that all fans and footballers attending the footballing ceremony are completely vaccinated.

 

The Gulf nation has already revealed that anyone attending the tournament next November will have to be doubled jabbed and has taken up the same position with players, according to a report by The Athletic.

 

Qatar, who have already administered more than 4.6 million vaccines so far, roughly 82 per cent of their population, are in discussions with FIFA and medical authorities in efforts to reach an amicable solution with footballers union who still have footballers who have refused to be vaccinated.

The Athletic claim a number of options are being considered, including unvaccinated players having to report negative tests every three days. 

 

The report adds that Qatar aims to provide one million doses to spectators ahead of the tournament. 

 

Just last month August,Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admitted ‘not all of the players have been double-jabbed’, adding ‘I have encouraged them to take the vaccination but you cannot force anyone to do that.’ 

 

Meanwhile, Qatar have also had to have painstaking talks about the logistics around Covid ahead of the Arab Cup, which starts on November 30 and will be used as test event for next year’s World Cup.

 

For that tournament, fans will need to be fully vaccinated to attend but players will not be required to follow suit.

UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws
Continue Reading

News

Israel reportedly used a remote-controlled gun to assassinate Iran’s top nuclear scientist

Published

on

Israel reportedly used a remote-controlled gun to assassinate?Iran

A new report has claimed that Israel’s top spy agency Mossad assassinated top Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh on November 27th, 2020 using a remotely-controlled, Artificial Intelligence-assisted machine gun.

 

According to the new report by The New York Times, Israel reportedly mounted the gun on a pickup truck by the side of the road and, when Fakhrizadeh’s car approached had a distant operator fire the gun using a satellite link.

 

The attack was precise, but didn’t kill Fakhrizadeh’s wife, and may not have used facial recognition to assist with aiming as unnamed Iranian officials said. 

 

While Israel purportedly used the Artificial intelligence to compensate for the satellite system’s lag and gun recoil, Israel Mossad operatives identified Fakhrizadeh by staging a decoy car with a camera to force a U-turn and get a clear image.

 

Israel reportedly used a remote-controlled gun to assassinate?Iran

 

Neither Israel nor Iran has publicly confirmed the use of a robotic gun, although The Times’ story is based in part on the Fakhrizadeh family’s statements to reporters.

 

After the assassination, the Israeli operatives exploded the truck in a bid to destroy the evidence, but the equipment remained intact (if inoperable). That was how Iranian investigators determined the nature of the attack .

 

The remote gun was supposedly difficult to set up as Israel reportedly smuggled parts in very gradually.

 

Israel kelt agents out of harm’s way and avoided raising alarms like a drone. If the gun had been destroyed as planned, Iran might have been unable to determine the assassination method.

 

With this report, espionage might take a new turn as secret agents can now use robotics to take out targets with little risk to themselves, little warning to enemies and a greater chance of deniability.

UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws
Continue Reading

News

If we don’t do this election, there will be trouble

Published

on

If we don

Ifeanyi Ubah, the governorship candidate of the Young Progressives Party, has said there will be trouble if the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra insists that the November 6, 2021 election won’t hold.

 

IPOB had threatened that there will be no election in the entire South-East zone till it achieves its agitation for secession from Nigeria.

 

Reacting to IPOB’s stance, Ubah, who represents Anambra South in the upper legislative chamber, told BBC Pidgin on Monday, September 20: “We will talk to our brothers – the IPOB people, they should not say no election because if they say so, they will be imposing something we don’t want.

 

“So, we have to tell them the importance. We know they have power but let them pipe down for us to do this election because if we don’t do this election proper, there will be trouble. Anambra is the head of Igbo Nation.”

 

Reacting to the sit-at-home order by IPOB in the South-East, Ubah said, the adverse effects it has caused the people cannot be estimated.

 

He added: “The trauma also is so much. The truth about it is that our governors should wake up and engage with IPOB.

 

“It is IPOB that gave such order; talk to them, tell them that we are losing. We are agitating, we must fight for our brother but we can’t also be fighting for our brother and suffering our people.”

 

He continued: “I believe in Nigerian entity, I believe also that we, the Igbos, through the instrumentality of our state governments, can make Igbo a mini-nation inside the nation.

 

“We have everything as contained in the Nigerian constitution as a legitimate state, a state that can make what we want. I don’t think unless I change the name of the state; I believe that the more I get from Nigeria, I can now partner with our brothers abroad to bring the aspirations and what they want in the state.”

UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Most Popular