So you finally found THE guy – or at least you think you have. He seems fairly normal and looks the other way when your less-than-lady-like belching gets the best of you. But is he *really* the one? Sure, it’s easy to think he’s perfect when he’s fixing your sink but does that make him a perfect partner?
Some will say there’s no sure-fire way to tell if your guy is Mr. Right or Mr. Mistake I Wish I Didn’t Make, but I disagree: The key to knowing if you’ve got the right guy is to figure out if he’s a real man or if he’s just playing one to get into your pants (and to get his washed).
How do you know for sure? Here’s a few ways I’ve learned that my man is for real and not just your everyday man-child:
1. MAN: He actually pays for a gym membership and then uses said membership to go to the gym to exercise
MAN-CHILD: He thinks carrying the keg from the car to the garage counts as cardio.
2. MAN: He no longer wears shirts with childish phrases on them in public
MAN-CHILD: He thinks his “Certified Lady Pleaser” t-shirt is perfectly appropriate to meet your parents.
3. MAN: He legitimately helps to clean up around the house because he knows it’s shared responsibility
MAN-CHILD: He thinks a wipe with his sleeve is a substitute for a paper towel.
4. MAN: He stifles a giggle when someone says words like “b**bs” or “balls”
MAN-CHILD: He proudly adds “That’s what she said” to nearly every sentence.
5. MAN: He uses silverware, eats at a respectable pace, and exhibits proper dining manners
MAN-CHILD: He still boasts about his mashed potato fort from two weeks ago.
6. MAN: He cleans up well in a collared shirt and tie
MAN-CHILD: He thinks his tuxedo t-shirt is perfect for literally any formal occasion.
7. MAN: He cheers an appropriate amount at the ball game
MAN-CHILD: He’s lucky his foul mouth doesn’t get him thrown out during the game for throwing his beer at the players.
8. MAN: He showers every day And uses soap.
MAN-CHILD: He only showers when there’s a chance he could get laid. But it has to be a very strong chance.
9. MAN: The only time he sees a.m. is when he gets up to pee.
MAN-CHILD: He thinks 2 a.m. is the perfect time for a beer run. Or MarioKart.
10. MAN: He replaces the toilet paper when it runs out even if he puts it on backwards
MAN-CHILD: He skips that step and figures he’ll “get it next time” when there’s a new roll.
11. MAN: He’s a really good listener and actually turns down the TV when you’re talking
MAN-CHILD: He thinks saying “Uh huh” and “Yup” while playing video games makes him a rock star listener.
12. MAN: He helps you with the grocery shopping and buys his own Cheetos and beer
MAN-CHILD: He doesn’t set foot in a grocery store because he can get all of his essentials at
Why Nigerians who own, drive Ford should contact CPC
THE ABSOLUTE BEST ANKARA ASO EBI STYLES
Pope blows hot as Nigerian lady tells him Catholics patronise prostitutes
We were both virgins – Vanguard News
Israel, US attack Palestinian President, Abbas for calling Ambassador ‘son of a dog’
What You Do Know About a Woman’s Sexual Peak
25 Hot Fulani Braids to Copy This Summer
Fashionable and Classic Ankara Gowns 2018 You Will Love to Have
Kids Braids Hairstyles 2018 : Beautiful Styles for Cute Little Girls
Ghanaians request more education on Lassa fever
African Braids Hairstyles 2018 : New Amazing Braids for Beautiful Ladies
2018 Eye Makeup Trends : Beautiful Makeup Compilation (Part 02)
This Coleslaw Recipe Is What You Need As You Start This New Week
2018 Braided Hairstyles : Awesome Braids Ideas #PART 2
Grow Healthy Natural Hair By Following These Tips By Naturally Temi
Relationship Tips4 days ago
Buhari, Bill Gate, Gen.AbdulSalami, Saraki others grace Dangote’s daughter wedding
Sex & Love4 days ago
What to Do if You Love Oral Sex but Your Partner Doesn’t
News3 days ago
How Senator Slump, Die In His Abuja Home Yesterday
Relationship Tips3 days ago
5 types of men you should keep around